Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Senior Bowl Observations on Panthers' Draftees

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

great work, appreciate the analysis.

Posted · Report post

your analysis is probably better than McShay and Kiper combined.

Posted · Report post

Great write-up!

Did you find a place to watch the game and practices online or did you Tivo it? If online, point me in the right direction please. I would love to watch it.

Posted · Report post

Great write-up!

Did you find a place to watch the game and practices online or did you Tivo it? If online, point me in the right direction please. I would love to watch it.

will point you via PM.

Posted · Report post

I'm trying SO hard to love the Terrell McClain pick... I just don't for whatever reason. Maybe it's because I never heard of him before the draft? I don't follow USF at all because they poached our coach.. so, is he going to start next year? I'm more excited about Fua, honestly.

Posted · Report post

Good write up, quality insight, I share similar feelings about both the DT's. Nice. SWAG

Posted · Report post

I'm trying SO hard to love the Terrell McClain pick... I just don't for whatever reason. Maybe it's because I never heard of him before the draft? I don't follow USF at all because they poached our coach.. so, is he going to start next year? I'm more excited about Fua, honestly.

McClain was gaining some hype momentum in the Huddle Draft forum since the Senior Bowl. His biggest asset is his motor, which is one of the most important things for a DT. I think he's going to be a really good DT, maybe even Pro Bowl/upper tier in the league after a few years. He really fits what we know about the Jim Johnson defense that Rivera/McDermott are rumored to be installing here. He's quick, very powerful lower body, and very high motor and intensity. He's possibly a little small, but he can hit the weight room. Doesn't have much else to do right now.

Posted · Report post

I will be excited to see what we dial up in the 3-4 looks. Def got the talent to make a QB very unhappy.

Posted · Report post

so nice to have a good thread to read...Sione sounds nasty.

Posted · Report post

Good writeup.