Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darlington

20 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm bummed that i'm not i the stands tonight. It's the closest track left on the circuit to me and one of the best.

Posted · Report post

lol kyle busch is a pussy!!!!!! if he wouldnt of run away from harvick he would of got stomped. that whole sequence was very bizzare with harvick following busch then harvicks car hitting the wall when he was already out of it

Posted · Report post

I'm pretty sure Kyle pushed Kevin's car out of the way. I don't even have a problem with Kyle but after this he's such a pussy. I guess he knew KH was going to kick his ass so he had to run away.

Posted · Report post

lol they just showed kyle pushed it in the wall on the getaway, he should of taken that ass whippin' like a man

Posted · Report post

god that was a bitch move, i just lost all respect for kyle that had slowly built back up

Posted · Report post

Um, Harv? Next time put it in gear before you get out.

Posted · Report post

That was dangerous. The car could have hit someone on pit road. I bet Kevin started stomping a mudhole in Kyle's ass as soon as he went threw the hauler's door.

Posted · Report post

the all star race is in a couple weeks, perfect time

Posted · Report post

Lol @ kyle bush, he did everything to avoid harvick.. that's why i hate him and newman, both can dish it out but become little bitches when its flipped on them

Posted · Report post

But besides the fight it was a hell of a race .. i love seeing small teams and 1st tome winners in victory circle.

Posted · Report post

KB mustve had to get to da choppa

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/Immakickyoass128432904362212500.jpg[/IMG]

Aww kevin nascar cooled him off