Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Talk about your sex life...

124 posts in this topic

Being a man and being an asshole are 2 totally different things.

Well....... maybe not.

Being a man and being an asshole are 2 totally different things.

Well....... maybe not.

Now you're getting it

I could have gotten so much more play with the womenz. I realized later in life what a pussy I was when I was younger. No regrets though.

I could have gotten so much more play with the womenz. I realized later in life what a pussy I was when I was younger. No regrets though.

Was?

same here salty but only in high school. i made up for that time from 19 to 26. was a lot of good times going through a clubbing phase, and then just partying when i went back to school, and then living by the lake for a bit.

You remember? Like in high school and stuff? Or has your Alzheimer's already set in?

I remember high school... I was really cool back then...

1 person likes this

Was? :D

This thread has made me feel better. Still get it on average twice a week. Last weekend the kids were gone, we did it on an air mattress on our screened in porch. Also did it in our back yard in the rain(she has always wanted to do that for some reason). Maybe four/five times a year I rent a room, we go to a bar separately and basically pick each other up and have a great night.

I'm 45, she is 36 and we have been married 11 years.

Sounds like some of y'all are having better luck than me (still!). My wife was ruined by birth control (depo), and aside from the time we tried infertility treatments, nada in 2 years and counting. If only hindsight was 20/20... And no, she isn't all all interested in anything else.

Keep the good stories up as my sex drive pours out like the sands from an hour glass.

1 person likes this

Is d for divorce dave? Cuz I think it would be for me.

This thread has made me feel better. Still get it on average twice a week. Last weekend the kids were gone, we did it on an air mattress on our screened in porch. Also did it in our back yard in the rain(she has always wanted to do that for some reason). Maybe four/five times a year I rent a room, we go to a bar separately and basically pick each other up and have a great night.

I'm 45, she is 36 and we have been married 11 years.

:eek: that's kinda creepy.