Photo
- - - - -

Talk about your sex life...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
123 replies to this topic

#121 GentlemanJack

GentlemanJack

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:37 AM

:eek: that's kinda creepy.

Creepy? How so? We live in the the middle of 5 acres, no close neighbors. The kids are away, its just the Mrs. and me. We are not exhibitionist, we just like to spice it up some when we have the chance. I realize some folks prefer only in the bedroom, lights out, missionary position, once a month.That is cool. i don't think its creepy if we happen to prefer different.

#122 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

We're both young. It's still really really good.

#123 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 10 May 2011 - 09:20 AM

Creepy? How so? We live in the the middle of 5 acres, no close neighbors. The kids are away, its just the Mrs. and me. We are not exhibitionist, we just like to spice it up some when we have the chance. I realize some folks prefer only in the bedroom, lights out, missionary position, once a month.That is cool. i don't think its creepy if we happen to prefer different.

We lived on a tee box on a golf course (when I was married), and we did it there under the moonlight ... awesome!

#124 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

SUPPORTER

Posted 10 May 2011 - 11:04 PM

it's not about necessarily acting like a dick, it's about teasing them in such a way that it is charismatic and charming. makes them think you're interesting and not a rock with teeth.

Post + Sig Pic = Supreme Irony :lol: