Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most hated Rival?

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

107 posts in this topic

Posted

The Aints ever since they won that fixed Superbowl and the fans act like theyre a dynasty all of a sudden. Plus I hate that dumb ass "who dat" chant

Posted

The Saints. I hate hearing how much they deserve to win after how bad they have been and what has happened to the city.

Get over it.

Also, WHO DAT is fugging annoying.

Posted

I don't really hate any of our NFC south rivals. I'm neutral towards the Saints because of the whole Katrina thing and I dislike the Bucs pretty much just because they're in our division so ATL has to be my most hated in our actual division. Since they're the closet team to us and we always have heated games it makes for a natural rivalry.

Honestly though, I fuging hate the New England Patriots more than any other team in the NFL. I can't find one redeeming quality in that bunch of douches. I absolutely hate how the media constantly sucks their patriot dick. The Cowboys would be a close second.

Posted

Alright and on the Saints didn't they just steal "who dat" from the Bengals? I mean they did change a couple letters, but it's kind of obvious. Make your own thing, don't steal traditions from other fanbases. It would be like Panthers fans making "Awful Ascots" to wave at games, yelling "NO-CATCH-THERE" after an incompletion by the visiting team, or having the "Cat-Pound" with our rowdiest fans in one endzone. Every "who dat" chant is the fans telling us they are incapable with coming up with anything on their own, and if you are going to steal try to shoot higher than the Bengals.

Posted

gotta be rhe falcons

Posted

Alright and on the Saints didn't they just steal "who dat" from the Bengals? I mean they did change a couple letters, but it's kind of obvious. Make your own thing, don't steal traditions from other fanbases. It would be like Panthers fans making "Awful Ascots" to wave at games, yelling "NO-CATCH-THERE" after an incompletion by the visiting team, or having the "Cat-Pound" with our rowdiest fans in one endzone. Every "who dat" chant is the fans telling us they are incapable with coming up with anything on their own, and if you are going to steal try to shoot higher than the Bengals.

You mean like the "growl towels" we've given out at several home games lol

Posted

You mean like the "growl towels" we've given out at several home games lol

Yep, super lame. I think we also jacked "Sweet Caroline" from the Red Sox.

Posted

Falcons, was my father-in-laws favorite team even before the Panthers existence, I learn to dislike them way back then.

Posted

I think as far as the players and the team's most hated rival, it's the Bucs. There is just some hate going on there. However the Falcons and Saints fans are more rivals with Panther fans.

Posted

AntiBuc...kinda says it all for me...

1 person likes this

Posted

Is this a serious question?

imagesCAO7LTZY.jpg

Posted

I hate them all.