• Please log in to reply
244 replies to this topic

#121 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,633 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:56 AM

Well maybe we should just have him build an NFL players-only strip club:rolleyes:

amusingly enough I think that the guy who started this whole thing with Beason used to go to strip clubs and claim to be a player, haha.

#122 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

Well maybe we should just have him build an NFL players-only strip club:rolleyes:

lol you say that like it's a necessity. He doesn't HAVE to go to the strip club. You can't really feel sorry for Beason. It's pretty easy to not go to a strip club. Doesn't matter if Frye is an asshole, assholes frequent strip clubs.

#123 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

huh? sounds like you need to visit the club more, or a blow up doll.......a lot of athletes go to clubs like that. no harm.

It amazes me that pro athletes don't understand that they represent the league and their team on and off the field 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They get paid millions of dollars to do this.

I am not saying that he can't have fun and have a life, but how many famous people do we need to get into trouble late night at clubs before they realize those places attract trouble; especially for famous people.

Let me break this down for everyone. Beason was at a strip club late at night and hit or got his friend to beat the crap out of a guy that accused him of doing coke. I don't know about you, but if a stranger accused me of something that wasn't true, I would laugh. These types of responses generally happen from true statements. If Beason is so stupid to get in a fight with a stranger that made something up then he is a bigger idiot than I thought. Lastly, he goes to a court of law and one of his thug friends that is also a witness gets thrown out of court for threatening Frye (in the courtroom and during the trial). Hopefully this is a wake up call for Beason. He needs to find some new friends and new places to hang out or risk being labeled with guys like Pacman Jones.

#124 JakeFlake

JakeFlake

The King of Kings

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,898 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

When Beason hits you in the face, you have to resist the strong urge to thank him.

#125 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,603 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:10 AM

lol you say that like it's a necessity. He doesn't HAVE to go to the strip club. You can't really feel sorry for Beason. It's pretty easy to not go to a strip club. Doesn't matter if Frye is an asshole, assholes frequent strip clubs.

So, just because he happens to be awesomely superior in the sport of football and play for the NFL, he can't go have fun at the strip club and look at bewbies like everyone else? Well that's not very fair. The dude was minding his own business, and when was the last time you saw some huge expose about him being at a strip club. You never know, maybe that was just a one time thing for his friend's bday or something.

I say let the man do what he wants to. Anyone who fugs with him is going to feel the wrath.

When Beason hits you in the face, you have to resist the strong urge to thank him.

this. you should be honored to be punched by him.

#126 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:06 AM

So, just because he happens to be awesomely superior in the sport of football and play for the NFL, he can't go have fun at the strip club and look at bewbies like everyone else? Well that's not very fair. The dude was minding his own business, and when was the last time you saw some huge expose about him being at a strip club. You never know, maybe that was just a one time thing for his friend's bday or something.

I say let the man do what he wants to. Anyone who fugs with him is going to feel the wrath.

He can go have fun like everybody else but he's not going to be held any less accountable than he should be.

Being an asshole isn't a good enough reason to beat someone up.

Getting caught up in a bad situation won't garner much sympathy when you're at a strip club.

I don't think Beason deserves to be prosecuted or that he owes damages to frye. But a lot of people are elevating him and playing this up like he's the victim. Beason made a mistake and he should be held accountable for that.

#127 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 25,016 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:09 AM

The main point is that there is no proof Beason even punched the guy.

#128 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,603 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:10 AM

He can go have fun like everybody else but he's not going to be held any less accountable than he should be.

Being an asshole isn't a good enough reason to beat someone up.

Getting caught up in a bad situation won't garner much sympathy when you're at a strip club.

I don't think Beason deserves to be prosecuted or that he owes damages to frye. But a lot of people are elevating him and playing this up like he's the victim. Beason made a mistake and he should be held accountable for that.

I don't think anyone is absolutely sure if Beason was even the one that hit him. I've heard stories with both scenarios.

I see him as a victim, its not like he provoked this in any way.

So, every person that punches someone because they are being a complete douche should be held accountable for it? Fights happen every day in strip clubs. This one just happened to involve an NFL player.

#129 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

If you see Beason as the victim you need to take off the homer glasses.

Being provoked by just talk isn't justifiable. Punch the next loudmouth you meet and see if you can paint yourself as the victim.

Frye was just looking for trouble and how that loser was able to provoke a physical confrontation with Beason and then get beat up by Beason or a friend of Beason's is confusing to me.

Beason's the one who messed up. There will always be douches and people need to learn how to handle them. I think he gets off and he doesn't owe Frye anything, but he messed up here.

#130 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:23 AM

There is proof that Beason did something otherwise there would not be a trial. The guy got his face smashed in so someone obviously hit him. If it wasn't Beason, then he will be guilty by association until he proves his innocence. Frivolous claims don't get to trial often.

#131 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,644 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

Beason has the right to go wherever he wants and I’m not berating him for going there, what I am trying to get across is that certain places attract both good and bad people, strip clubs have a higher percentage of the later. Beason needs to make sure that he protects himself better if he is going to frequent this type of place.

well so does church. bet yet a lot of people seem to still go to church. nothing wrong with going to the strip club, but you cannot control what others will do. you just hope you make it home safely, but that same altercation could have happened by going to the store.

#132 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,644 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

thread/

#133 jtm

jtm

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

well so does church. bet yet a lot of people seem to still go to church. nothing wrong with going to the strip club, but you cannot control what others will do. you just hope you make it home safely, but that same altercation could have happened by going to the store.

The majority of issues you hear that professional athletes get into happen late at night and involve alcohol and drugs. Haven't heard of many players getting into trouble going to the grocery store unless you are a real worthless poo like Haynesworth.

#134 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,979 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:33 AM

I don't think anyone is absolutely sure if Beason was even the one that hit him. I've heard stories with both scenarios.

I see him as a victim, its not like he provoked this in any way.

So, every person that punches someone because they are being a complete douche should be held accountable for it? Fights happen every day in strip clubs. This one just happened to involve an NFL player.

Beason isn't a victim. He is a high profile person that knowingly went to a strip club. He is knows he is a target.....and whether he punched Frye or not Beason clearly was dumb enough to get caught up in exactly what Frye wanted.

#135 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,659 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:35 AM

If you see Beason as the victim you need to take off the homer glasses.

Being provoked by just talk isn't justifiable. Punch the next loudmouth you meet and see if you can paint yourself as the victim.

Frye was just looking for trouble and how that loser was able to provoke a physical confrontation with Beason and then get beat up by Beason or a friend of Beason's is confusing to me.

Beason's the one who messed up. There will always be douches and people need to learn how to handle them. I think he gets off and he doesn't owe Frye anything, but he messed up here.

First off going to a strip club doesn't make you a bad person. It could have happened anywhere, hell if they were both at Applebee's and Frye started telling people that Beason was doing coke I am pretty sure there would have been a confrontation so the strip club is irrelevant. Frye was telling some people he saw Beas doing coke, Beas confronted him and even swung at him but other people got in between them and that is all that we know so far so to say well either Beas on one of his buddies punched Frye is speculation on your part because we don't know. Beas was provoked and so far no proof that he punched Frye so yes Beas is the victim.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com