Photo
- - - - -

Agent: Tutoring of Cam Newton could be done by Brett Favre

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
116 replies to this topic

#111 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:23 PM

do they make cell phones with wide angle cameras?

He could just use the panoramic feature. Speaking of that, I took this panoramic last night at the Rangers/A's game with my cell phone. Love this feature.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 11 May 2011 - 08:26 PM.

#112 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:27 PM

wow congrats on the terrible photo you took

#113 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 11 May 2011 - 10:15 PM

sounds like a review from your last acting gig

so i'll take that as a compliment

#114 goodsense83

goodsense83

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:05 AM

Here's what I dont want Cam doing... and believe me this is VERY possible:

Everyone keeps telling :cam: how much he needs to listen to tutors and teachers and qb gurus and veteran qbs. What I dont want to happen is that he starts worrying so much about doing things that everyone is telling him, that he doesnt do what comes natural to him... and thats play football and WIN.

Jimmy Clausen was GROOMED since he was a child to be a professional quarterback... and the jury is still out on him. How many guys had wonderful promise... and have done all the established things that people wanted them to do and they continued to struggle.

As far as Physical-talent, Cam Newton is not like anything the league has every seen... combining power, speed, and ability to throw the ball as well as anyone in the league right now. And he knows how to win. This kind of player, you cant try to mold him into a conventional quarterback. That doesnt mean that you dumb down the position because someone can run fast... but it doesnt mean that you force a player NOT to use his skills to make something happen when nothing is there.

We're not talking about a kid who just looks good in workouts... but in the game, with adversity, on the big stage... the kid delivers. 51 TD's (30 passing, 20 rushing, and 1 Rec.)

It speaks volumes that quarterbacks like Brett Favre have expressed a desire to WANT to work with this guy. But I dont want him to pull a Tiger Woods and start changing his swing.

#115 mav1234

mav1234

HUDDLER

Posted 12 May 2011 - 12:58 PM

I'm glad that post was made in two separate threads. I might have missed it otherwise. Thanks!

#116 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 12 May 2011 - 02:38 PM

I'm glad that post was made in two separate threads. I might have missed it otherwise. Thanks!

i thought that looked familiar. :lol:

#117 goodsense83

goodsense83

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 May 2011 - 03:33 PM

Thanks for noticing.

Just because you ask a different question doesnt always always require a different answer.