Photo
- - - - -

The whole world needs a leader like this!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
10 replies to this topic

#1 Scutty

Scutty

Huddle Kiwi

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:19 AM

On Feb 17 Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Thoughts?

#2 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:04 AM

I'd be more interested in the thoughts of the Aborigines.

#3 Jangler

Jangler

event horizon of chaos

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 48,047 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:34 AM

I'd be more interested in the thoughts of the Aborigines.

At least the Australians didn't almost wipe them off the face of the planet. Pretty good for a country started by criminals.

#4 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 07:10 AM

Sounds like a great place for our right wingers to move to!

#5 mush

mush

Tailgate Czar

• Moderators
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:20 AM

and he's actually from the liberal party in Aus.

#6 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,102 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:26 AM

This is fake. Someone sent this crap to me in an e-mail. Most of the quotes are from a retired air force guy and then some other things thrown in there to make it look real. Come on guys.

#7 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,721 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:41 AM

Yea it's fake, the only thing Rudd, has been talking about lately is those devastating bush fires that have completely destroyed around 13 or 14 towns.

#8 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:05 AM

What are the chances this isn't a chain email?

#9 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,778 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:14 AM

It's a fake based off another fake, and of course, started as an American fake.

#10 djshinodalp

djshinodalp

Huddle Curry King

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:15 AM

Rush Limbaugh types should be sent on a permanent vacation to Australia.

#11 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,005 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

On Feb 17 Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS, MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians. '

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH, not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society . Learn the language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are done complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom, 'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE'.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here. You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Thoughts?

sounds like the country that puts immigrants into prison camps indefinately. I'm sure they'd leave if they could.....

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com