• Please log in to reply
144 replies to this topic

#76 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:09 AM

For what its worth..I prefer MM to anyone on the roster. Given our current QB's..hes the only one who has shown any ability at all. Granted he played badly before he was pulled last season..but then again he played pretty dang well at the end of 2009. Cam may come out and blow MM and JC out of the water, but to date Moore is the only one we currently have who has stepped up (for at least a few games) and played well.

Not to say Moore is that awesome, or that Cam wont be..just saying Moore has at least shown something.

#77 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,176 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:16 AM

For what its worth..I prefer MM to anyone on the roster. Given our current QB's..hes the only one who has shown any ability at all. Granted he played badly before he was pulled last season..but then again he played pretty dang well at the end of 2009. Cam may come out and blow MM and JC out of the water, but to date Moore is the only one we currently have who has stepped up (for at least a few games) and played well.

Not to say Moore is that awesome, or that Cam wont be..just saying Moore has at least shown something.

if MM is the answer then we need a new question, rather a new standard. the bar is set pretty low there.

#78 Stroupe-a-loop

Stroupe-a-loop

SeƱor Member

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,671 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

Moore played well in spots and seems like a great guy. That said nobody in Dallas, our front office, on Rivera's staff, or on Fox's staff thought he was a viable long term starter. I hope he ends up having some success, but that is a lot of people that don't value the guy.

#79 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:30 AM

I'm pretty sure I never said anything close to MM being the "answer"..or for that matter said anything all that flattering about him at all., just simply giving the man credit as the only QB on the team who has played (at least for a few games) on an NFL level against real teams who had something to lose...which is alot more than any other QB on the team has done so far..

But hell I agree with you..just not sure why you quoted me to make that point.

#80 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,176 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:35 AM

I'm pretty sure I never said anything close to MM being the "answer"..or for that matter said anything all that flattering about him at all., just simply giving the man credit as the only QB on the team who has played (at least for a few games) on an NFL level against real teams who had something to lose...which is alot more than any other QB on the team has done so far..

But hell I agree with you..just not sure why you quoted me to make that point.

just making a point that if he is the best answer on the roster (which i really don't agree with, we drafted the best QB first overall) then we need to think outside our roster.

i wasn't singling you out...i was singling that idea out.

#81 coralreefer_1

coralreefer_1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

Agreed. I posted a bit late but my post was a feeble attempt to get the discussion back on the original topic and away from the dribble it had become.

#82 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,176 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:42 AM

Agreed. I posted a bit late but my post was a feeble attempt to get the discussion back on the original topic and away from the dribble it had become.

it started out dribble just because of the OP. just the work of an attention ***** troll.

#83 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:46 AM

it started out dribble just because of the OP. just the work of an attention ***** troll.

I'm so happy people are starting to see TRD for who he really is.:hurray::hurray:

#84 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,176 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:52 AM

I'm so happy people are starting to see TRD for who he really is.:hurray::hurray:

not starting to.

he has his moments of being a good poster, but he then he starts trolling and screaming for people to look at him by starting a bunch of threads who's ultimate purpose is to draw attention to himself.

#85 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 13 May 2011 - 09:56 AM

not starting to.

he has his moments of being a good poster, but he then he starts trolling and screaming for people to look at him by starting a bunch of threads who's ultimate purpose is to draw attention to himself.

He has been doing this poo since last year. We were just losing so bad nobody notice it.

#86 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:14 AM

If I were sitting next to Ivey every day I would be broke.

Once you have put in enough hands you realize that the variance is the same as a live game but the hands are dealt about 10x faster. Therefore the bad beats happen just as often as live games, it just seems like it happens more often online because of the speed of the game.

If you didn't realize that the first day you played, something is wrong with you.

All I'm saying is, it's not a coincidence that the best online players in the world play tournaments, not cash games.

You guys do realize that if y'all just ignore him he will shut up right?

False.

Here's the interview Matt Moore did yesterday on "The Drive"

He sounds like a Cam Hugger to me!!

http://charlotte.cbs...d=CBS.CHARLOTTE

Didn't listen but what do you expect from him? He's a great teammate and that's all he's ever been. Handled every situation he's ever been in like a professional.

Moore's not a bad guy. Just poorly represented by some people:). My question is for you Cali guys. What influenced you to become Panthers fans? I'm not trolling. Obviously, most of us "homers", living in or from the Carolinas, are rooting for the home team and have been since the beginning(depending on age). I'd really like to hear from TRolleD and others from the other side of the map.

It's been discussed at least 6 times on this board. Here's the quick summary. I was a fan of players for a long time because I didn't have a team locally and didn't want to farm out my fandom. I was involved in the game for a while and didn't have time to pick a "favorite" team to follow that closely because I just enjoyed watching good players and good games.

Steve Smith was one of those players that really got my attention and I began to follow Carolina more than other teams. His fire and the way he played the game drew me to Carolina. It just so happened that Moore came here and I had known about him from his high school days, same with Jimmy, same with Sanchez, Palmer, etc. and some other California guys that were here.

not starting to.

I don't troll more than any other poster who starts a "Does Charlotte have enough Swag" thread or any other unrealistic asinine thread about how awesome our QB is before he plays a down.

#87 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:21 AM

It's been discussed at least 6 times on this board. Here's the quick summary. I was a fan of players for a long time because I didn't have a team locally and didn't want to farm out my fandom. I was involved in the game for a while and didn't have time to pick a "favorite" team to follow that closely because I just enjoyed watching good players and good games.

Steve Smith was one of those players that really got my attention and I began to follow Carolina more than other teams. His fire and the way he played the game drew me to Carolina. It just so happened that Moore came here and I had known about him from his high school days, same with Jimmy, same with Sanchez, Palmer, etc. and some other California guys that were here. .

So you became a Panther fan when we went on that superbowl run and then you became a die hard fan when we signed Moore off the waivers. Am I understanding you correctly?

#88 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:22 AM

So you became a Panther fan when we went on that superbowl run and then you became a die hard fan when we signed Moore off the waivers. Am I understanding you correctly?

That's exactly what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#89 ncmonzta

ncmonzta

CBA=Offer U Can't Refuse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

That's exactly what I said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems to me you're just guy that hugs the nuts of guys from Cali. Not a true Panthers fan. carry on

#90 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

Seems to me you're just guy that hugs the nuts of guys from Cali. Not a true Panthers fan. carry on

Yep, that's why I love Clausen so much, and Mark Sanchez

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com