Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:42 PM

lol

#17 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:03 PM

No, he should have said: "Everything I am telling you know, means nothing when I am in office."

Anyone who believes that a candidate will fulfill even half of his campaign promises should just stay home on election day.

#18 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:13 PM

Anyone who believes that a candidate will fulfill even half of his campaign promises should just stay home on election day.

Never said I believed Obama would come close to fulfilling half of what he promised. He promised so much to so many, who could keep track. Just tell me where the line for the free poo starts.

#19 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:22 PM

Never said I believed Obama would come close to fulfilling half of what he promised. He promised so much to so many, who could keep track. Just tell me where the line for the free sh*t starts.

Free shirts line starts over there. :)

Just to be clear, I believe that all politicians make promises based on who they are talking to. And its not there fault, its ours. We don't want to hear a politician tell the truth. Had Obama said "look I will do the best I can, but I will not be able to fix everything" then he would not have won. Same with the republicans as well. We as a people, want to be lied to.

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:25 PM

Free shirts line starts over there. :)

Just to be clear, I believe that all politicians make promises based on who they are talking to. And its not there fault, its ours. We don't want to hear a politician tell the truth. Had Obama said "look I will do the best I can, but I will not be able to fix everything" then he would not have won. Same with the republicans as well. We as a people, want to be lied to.

Sorry, I am a truth hurts kind of guy. However, I do fancy it when my wife tells me I'm not that fat.

#21 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,313 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

Sorry, I am a truth hurts kind of guy. However, I do fancy it when my wife tells me I'm not that fat.

We meaning people in general. :)

But if a candidate can't promise everything, he should at least be able to blame everything on the other guy. Listening to Obama the other day, I wondered if he was still running for office.

#22 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 09:37 PM

It will be interesting to see his speech on Tuesday evening. How much more will he point fingers and blame "teh Dubya"?

#23 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 06:13 PM

It will be interesting to see his speech on Tuesday evening. How much more will he point fingers and blame "teh Dubya"?

As long as he can.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.