Photo
- - - - -

We should purge the obese from our society.

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#1 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:39 PM

From an economic, political, and practical point, America as a nation is currently weighed down by the massive amounts of obese people. The point of this thread is to discuss the pros (there are no cons) of the eradication of the obese segment of our population and the possible uses for the remaining detritus and infrastructure.

Fat voting republican – While all of America has an obese segment of the population, the worst offenders invariably occupy the strongest red voting districts. States like Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, and Georgia are some of the fattest in the nation.

Posted Image

Notice the similarities between that graph and this one.

Posted Image
Republicans are responsible for awful, regressive social policies and utilizing racism as a wedge issue to win votes. They are the most despicable political party in the western world. Wiping out large voting blocs of people that are naturally a drain on the society would have a political bonus for the country as a whole.

Fat driving up calories – we face a global food crisis.

Posted Image

If we take into consideration basic macro economic principles, the people eating more calories are creating artificial demand and driving up the price for people who can least afford it. When fatties go to the Golden Coral buffet and make three trips back, they are literally taking food from the mouths of starving children in Africa and putting it down their greasy, diseased maws.

Let’s assume for a moment that an obese person eats twice the necessary daily caloric intake, which is of course a massive understatement. That would put their daily intake at around 3600 calories a day, a conservative estimate. When extrapolated out using the percentage of American obese, that would put the American fat eating a mind numbing 367,200,000,000 calories a day. If these people were simply done away with, then, it would drastically reduce the cost of food and make it easier to distribute it to the power areas. Or, alternatively, farmers would stop growing so much food, and lessen the impact on the environment of big agro-business.

For years, American economic policy in places like South America, South Asia, and Africa has allowed us to live an unsustainable at the expense of the third world. This has involved mass murders, military Juntas, and forced famine. It is long past our time to give something back. By wiping out the obese, we would be providing food for twice as many as killed (very low estimate) as well as helping our own country.

Fat as a self-sustaining entity – What many people don’t realize is that excess fat acts as an organ. It sends urges to the brain for certain foods. Its presence discourages people from living anything but a listless, sedentary lifestyle. Essentially, once a person becomes obese, the fat becomes a self-sustaining entity designed to survive. The people are literally infected with a mind-controlling parasite.

Liberals claim that the key to fixing this is better health education at a young age, sin taxes, and expensive public information campaigns. This is true, of course, but in some of the fattest states, the populace is the most vocal against increased education spending, especially for healthcare. Healthcare expenditures were recently struck from the stimulus package, for example.

Instead of forcing these programs down the throats of the offenders, it would be much more cost effective to justify their eradication by using their own arguments against them. Republicans have for years decried increased funding for public schools in inner cities, saying that the real problems lie in the inability of the parents to parent. Failing children stuck in the poverty cycle are written off. In the same way, valuable public funds should be refused from people who do not make a concerted effort to change their domestic eating habits. Children learn how to eat from their parents, and the skyrocketing rates of childhood obesity should attest that fat parents are passing on their fat eating habits to their progeny. Since they’ve shown quite clearly their aversion to personal change, the government shouldn’t be expected to help.

#2 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:42 PM

Fat is stupid – As shown here, hambeasts tend to be uneducated.

Posted Image

Stupidity, much like fat itself, is a self sustaining entity. Stupid people are most likely to cling to things like absurd faith in fairty tales (which discourage progressive education link to Christian exodus movement) and regressive social policy. In this way they will never educate themselves out of their weight problems. Furthermore, these people are the most religious and have a higher percentage of end worlders among them.

Posted Image

They’ve literally created their belief system so that no matter how fat they get in this world, they will be rewarded in the next. Certainly no one believes that they’ll spend eternity tooling around paradise in a rascal scooter.

Fat as a choice – The obese and members of Fat Rights Groups are quick to point out the discovery of a fat gene absolves them from any of the blame they could take from the development of hypertension, congestive heart problems, or type 2 diabetes. It’s not a personal problem, it’s a condition, and they should be allowed special treatment due to their “illness.” Common sense practices like forcing the obese to purchase two airplane tickets was protested as discriminatory, ignoring the concerns of health conscious citizens who paid good money for a full seat they will be denied because the person sitting next to them’s arm fat hangs off the side of the arm rest.

However, as indicated above, some of the most obese are the strongest Republicans. Therefore, much like the idea of “fixing it at home,” it is reasonable to hold them to the same standards that their party holds the homosexual population. Despite the discovery of a gay gene, gay rights are denied under the pretext that they are “choosing” to f*cking people of the same sex, and as such shouldn’t be given special rights, like marriage, equal protection under the law, hospital visitation rights, or anti-discrimination laws.

When viewed in this light, the obese should be discriminated just as much if not more than their homosexual counterparts. Homosexual sex doesn’t put an undue strain on the energy infrastructure of the country, as does obesity, like in airplanes for example. In just one example, fat people are a small cause for the
rising cost of air travel. Instead of spreading around the cost to people on the plane with a sense of civic duty, the people driving up the cost themselves should shoulder the weight. Of course they will never do that.

Fat Healthcare – The United states pays billions of dollars every year treating Type 2 Diabetes, Hypertension, congestive heart disease, high cholesterol, and replacing joints. Healthcare stands as 20 percent of the United States GDP.

For the most part, these diseases can all be attributed to obesity. Healthcare costs are the leading causes of bankruptcy and serve as x. Not only do the obese tend to live in states that elect people that vociferously oppose a single payer healthcare system, the cost of their healthcare is one of the most prohibitive factors. By wiping them out, not only would we clear up a significant portion of our GDP that could then be spent on rebuilding our infrastructure that their increased weight held destroy, but we would clear the way for a cheap, efficient, and reliable single payer healthcare system for those that actually do take care of themselves and only need help for emergencies.

Fat as Energy – the real question here is what to do with all the dead fat people that would invariably result from mass purges. Many would point to the bureaucratic nightmare that would result from having to murder and dispose of million of Americans, most of the armed. Some would say this is an effective deterrent against progressive murder. I disagree.

Firstly, America has long supported regimes that have made mass killing efficient, cost effective, and most importantly shown how to do it. Pinochet in Chile, for example, killed thousands people quickly and quietly simply by using soccer stadiums as killing fields. The American supported Junta in Argentina committed genocide. Hitler, once Time’s Man of the Year, systematically murdered 9 million undesirables using just a series of low cost camps. If we use the lessons our proxies learned in South America and Asia, not only would it be low cost, it would be efficient. The real problem comes with disposal.

If one takes the number of obese in the United States (100,000,000) and the average percentage body fat 22 (a conservative estimate for obvious reasons), plus the average weight of an American male of 191 lbsthat would lead us with 1,910,000 tons of fat. Assuming an orderly execution of the purge, this fat could be easily shredded off, processed, rendered, and turned into combustible fuel. Doctors in California have already found ways to
power their automobiles using human fat. Using the fat of the recently cleansed would not only dull our dependence on foreign oil but provide much needed jobs for some of the old industrial rust belt areas of our country.

End of Embarrassing Industries

LivingXL has already placed itself to become the American version of Ikea; a gigantic store providing furniture and food for a ridiculous lifestyle, except instead of people trying to live beyond their means, they cater to people who have already flown past that point.

I don’t know about you, but I’m embarrassed that a store can make a profit selling tools to help fat people button their shirts

Posted Image

or wipe their ass

Posted Image
or apply lotion to their back

Posted Image

Fiz, I’m fat. What can I do? – Kill yourself you fat sh*t Jesus Christ.

#3 jkeough

jkeough

poop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:43 PM

dont forget the massive carbon footprint left by theses fatties

#4 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:44 PM

dont forget the massive carbon footprint left by theses fatties

yes.

remember, floods are nature's way of murdering those too slow to get out of the way of water.

#5 jkeough

jkeough

poop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:49 PM

yes.

remember, floods are nature's way of murdering those too slow to get out of the way of water.

doesnt fat float?
seems the obese would have an advantage there

#6 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,495 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

One of the worst experiences of my life was being caught between two lard asses in the middle seat of a flight from here to Denver.

Because of that 4 hour experience, I agree with the above.

#7 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,632 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:56 PM

I thought liberals cared about others and were all "PC" and "bleeding heart" and poo? I thought conservatives were the ugly ones who spew hate?

I guess Fiz; Zod; cookinwithass; Bill Maher; Keith Olberman; Al Franken; that ugly, short brunette bitch who failed in film, comedy and helped that Air America radio station FAIL; and the other liberals who think they are better than the next guy and know whats best for the poor, pitiful souls who need loan bailouts are proving those opinions false.

Hate on my brotha. Hate on.

Besides, who would play o-line and d-line in the NFL if you purged the fatties?

#8 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:57 PM

Remember thateven if you think you're not fat you probably are, you're stupid as well. If you know you're fat and aren't doing anything about it then kill yourself.

#9 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 02:59 PM

I thought liberals cared about others and were all "PC" and "bleeding heart" and sh*t? I thought conservatives were the ugly ones who spew hate?

I guess Fiz; Zod; cookinwithass; Bill Maher; Keith Olberman; Al Franken; that ugly, short brunette bitch who failed in film, comedy and helped that Air America radio station FAIL; and the other liberals who think they are better than the next guy and know whats best for the poor, pitiful souls who need loan bailouts are proving those opinions false.

Hate on my brotha. Hate on.

Besides, who would play o-line and d-line in the NFL if you purged the fatties?

LOL congrats you're a fat fug. No one wants to see you naked and everyone is disgusted by you.

#10 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,632 posts

Remember thateven if you think you're not fat you probably are, you're stupid as well. If you know you're fat and aren't doing anything about it then kill yourself.

Now see, I'd vote for you.

#11 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,823 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

OK, so you're main idea here is get rid of the fat people.

#1) Who is fat? Define it.

#2) How do we get rid of them?

#12 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,721 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:00 PM

Somehow I knew this was coming. The only logical extension from your views on healthcare. ;)

However, I only support this if it's a free market solution. Obese hunting season, anyone?

#13 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,632 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:01 PM

LOL congrats you're a fat f*ck. No one wants to see you naked and everyone is disgusted by you.

This is one of the main reasons I don't want to lose weight. I love making little skinny fugers like you stair at my back titties at the lake.

#14 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,888 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:02 PM

OK, so you're main idea here is get rid of the fat people.

#1) Who is fat? Define it.

#2) How do we get rid of them?

1. You are you fat fug

2. Extermination camps

#15 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,632 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:04 PM

I'm big boned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.