Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We should purge the obese from our society.

223 posts in this topic

Posted

LOL congrats you're a fat f*ck. No one wants to see you naked and everyone is disgusted by you.

This is one of the main reasons I don't want to lose weight. I love making little skinny fugers like you stair at my back titties at the lake.

Posted

OK, so you're main idea here is get rid of the fat people.

#1) Who is fat? Define it.

#2) How do we get rid of them?

1. You are you fat fug

2. Extermination camps

Posted

I'm big boned.

Posted

Could we include the real skinny people in your plan? You know, the ones you see in trailer parks and on cops? Those skinny guys are usually married to fat redneck chicks. You could kill two losers with one stone.

Posted

when fat people procreate..it just spreads more fatness like a plague....first they need to be sterilized

Posted

1. You are you fat f*ck

2. Extermination camps

OK so you answered #2, you insulted me with #1, but didn't give an answer... are you going to be serious with my questions or do I need to not bother?

Not that it matters, but no I am not fat.

If you're talking about BMI, then yes I am considered "overweight" but that's because I'm 6'0" and 210lbs... and the reason I am 210 is because I lift weights so even though I have less than 14% body fat I am still considered "overweight" by that index.

So again, I ask you... who is fat?

Posted

Remember thateven if you think you're not fat you probably are, you're stupid as well. If you know you're fat and aren't doing anything about it then kill yourself.

some of them pretty much are the way they eat.

maybe a less severe concept would be mandatory liposuction+stomach stapling, you could still get the fat energy, and the stapling will lessen their appetite.

Posted

maybe a less severe concept would be mandatory liposuction+stomach stapling, you could still get the fat energy, and the stapling will lessen their appetite.

I'll bet Obama would pass a stimulus plan to pay for it all too. I'm game. Make it happen Fiz.

Posted

Panthro's sex life is caput if this ever makes it into action...

Posted

Fat = anyone > me

Posted

atleast Rosie O'Donnel would be put down....that's a huge plus

Posted

In physics, we learn that massive objects at higher elevations have a higher potential energy than those at lower elevations.

Does that mean we should go after the large mountain folk first? Then we should roll them down the mountain, with a turbine attached to them. We could produce enough energy on the way down to power an entire city for a month.

Then, we could modify standard home gas stoves to incinerate their remains for cooking, rather than using fossil fuels.

<< Angling for energy secretary position in Fiz's cabinet.