Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We should purge the obese from our society.

223 posts in this topic

Posted

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIKBvQf_VEs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIKBvQf_VEs[/ame]

Posted

In physics, we learn that massive objects at higher elevations have a higher potential energy than those at lower elevations.

Does that mean we should go after the large mountain folk first? Then we should roll them down the mountain, with a turbine attached to them. We could produce enough energy on the way down to power an entire city for a month.

Then, we could modify standard home gas stoves to incinerate their remains for cooking, rather than using fossil fuels.

<< Angling for energy secretary position in Fiz's cabinet.

Wouldn't using a fat body like mine to cook your food increase the fat content in the food you are consuming? Not to mention the greenhouse effect my emmissions would have.

Posted

Wouldn't using a fat body like mine to cook your food increase the fat content in the food you are consuming?

No; heat is heat, unless you spatter when you burn. There's no way of knowing that ahead of time, though.

Not to mention the greenhouse effect my emmissions would have.

Better than a lifetime of greenhouse gases produced by having to power your rascal.

rascal388d.jpg

Posted

No; heat is heat, unless you spatter when you burn. There's no way of knowing that ahead of time, though.

Better than a lifetime of greenhouse gases produced by having to power your rascal.

rascal388d.jpg

I would definitly spatter and you should get a load of the greenhouse gas I produce after pounding a bag of :

funyuns_2.jpeg

Posted

clothing prices would plummet with the eradication of fat people...think about the amount of cloth that goes in to making moo moo's and such

Posted

Considering your map of world hunger shows Africa as leading the world, many southerners have had a solution to that problem for 300+ years now.

Posted

The answer is simple. If they can't pay for their own med bills let them die......

It will take care of itself, and save untold millions in medicaid and medicare

Posted

The answer is simple. If they can't pay for their own med bills let them die......

I thought Obama is gonna take care of all of us!!!!!!!! Pay for all my sh*t!!!!!!!He is the savior!!!!!!!!! I don't have to do nothin' anymore!!!!! It doesn't matter if I caused my own problems, Obama is gonna save me!!!!

Posted

Yeah, I haven't recieved one single check for gas or my mortgage yet!!! :mad:

Posted

As a dedicated trot I'm all for the vanguard leading a bloody revolutionary period.

Posted

A Big Montana and a Jamocha shake go great with this thread...

Posted

I'm with Fiz on this one...then after we get rid of the fat people we should concentrate on getting rid of homosexuals. Homosexuals add nothing to the growth of our society. Businesses depend on consumers to buy their products and if these fags aren't reproducing then they are draining our businesses of potential customers.

The homo's need to go.

When the homo's are gone we can then turn our attention to getting rid of blacks, spics, wops, and those slant eyed fugers. Heil!!