Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We should purge the obese from our society.

223 posts in this topic

Posted

What's the difference in buying a house that I can't afford and eating too many Funyuns at midnight? Save me from The Fiz Obama!!!!!! And get me a lifetime supply of free pizza from Papa Johns with extree butter sauce while you're at it!! And I want spinners on my rascal.

Posted

And I guess all you little silver spoon fed twerps are gonna round us up? Good luck, Ive met you Fiz and if you think for a minute your gonna be able to round up anyone other than your shadow your dreaming. Keep spending your parents money and maybe one day when you pull away from the rich nipple you have lodged in your mouth you might see people as humans and not your personal dumping ground. As a fat person Ive done more to help society than you ever will. Thanks for playing.

Posted

And I guess all you little silver spoon fed twerps are gonna round us up? Good luck, Ive met you Fiz and if you think for a minute your gonna be able to round up anyone other than your shadow your dreaming. Keep spending your parents money and maybe one day when you pull away from the rich nipple you have lodged in your mouth you might see people as humans and not your personal dumping ground. As a fat person Ive done more to help society than you ever will. Thanks for playing.

Haha.

You got him.

Posted

I'm fat and I hate fat people but I love myself. THE QUANDRY!!!

Posted

Amen brother. You speak the truth about yourself.

Now, if we were to organize against Fiz's little plan, these skinny punks wouldn't stand a chance.

Posted

Amen brother. You speak the truth about yourself.

Now, if we were to organize against Fiz's little plan, these skinny punks wouldn't stand a chance.

I have to take a nap first....wanna meet at a Chinese Buffet to discuss our strategy?

Posted

Deal, As long as I get first run at the General Tso's and fried crab rangoons.

Posted

gun turrets are too heavy for rascals, sadly.

Posted

The rangoon is all yours....Blech

Posted

Deal, As long as I get first run at the General Tso's and fried crab rangoons.

how much crab is actually in the rangoon

Posted

Rascals are ideal for rapid deliverence of forearm shivers to the face!!

Posted

you better pray to the god of skinny punks!!!