Photo
- - - - -

We should purge the obese from our society.

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#211 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:48 PM

N1kkadeemuz if i asked you to rationalize voluntarily joining an imperialistic army

Actually Fiz after scrolling back unless I missed it you've never asked that question. I joined the AIR FORCE in 2004 after I decided to not take thousands of dollars in school loans to go to college.

that is stationed in a country that has repeatedly gone to the polls and asked you to leave

While the country has asked the appointed officials in government to leave I don't recall anyone asking me personally to leave Iraq.

that has also committed atrocities and has failed every single mission objective it had coming in as well as the ones given as the situation continued to deteriorate,

Because all wars are flawless and perfect?, i'm in no way justifying such things, but really Fiz you think war is as easy as making a list and checking stuff off...

with your rabid belief in a man that preached communism and non violence,

I didn't vote for Bush and now that his replacement is my new boss it will be great to see the first war/conflict Obama will have to engage in, will you call him on every mistake?

would you call me stupid again, that i didn't "understand what went on," or would you just sorta vanish again, only to top this thread later when you hoped i wasn't paying attention

I have a job and I work from 11pm to 7am, once I get home I spend time with my kids and my wife, then sleep, and do it all over again, I have responsibilities.

#212 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:51 PM

fiz and nikki for breakfast

#213 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:52 PM

Actually Fiz after scrolling back unless I missed it you've never asked that question. I joined the AIR FORCE in 2004 after I decided to not take thousands of dollars in school loans to go to college.

lol you joined the airforce.

i can't wait to get you to defend the f-22

While the country has asked the appointed officials in government to leave I don't recall anyone asking me personally to leave Iraq.

im sure they'd spit in your face if they didn't fear getting mowed down by machine gun fire.

Because all wars are flawless and perfect?, i'm in no way justifying such things, but really Fiz you think war is as easy as making a list and checking stuff off...

THINGS HAPPEN
Posted Image

I didn't vote for Bush and now that his replacement is my new boss it will be great to see the first war/conflict Obama will have to engage in, will you call him on every mistake?

of course i will. he's already fuging up in pakistan.

#214 N1kkadeemuz

N1kkadeemuz

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:00 PM

Look man i'm done with you, you and me are definitely two folks that would never get along. I apologize Fiz if I pissed you off with my existence but deal with it, like you I'll stand up for who and what I am.

Goodnight, I have to start getting ready to go fight the war on terror aaahhhh!!!!!

#215 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

fiz you are a smart guy. but you can't have one side be black and white and then another be gray. Everything is gray at one point.
To a man, many soldiers are NOT fans of war. Are some full of testosterone? Sure.
Is the US 100% impearlistic? No. Is the perception there that they are? Yep.
The dog and pony show on that is tough.
A great song before your time was by Don Henley, "All she wants to do is dance"
She, is the US.
But I extend that out some. She is not seen with some countries that are our most vocal critics, but like a Booty Call, when a country isn't "getting any" who do they call impearlistic warts and all? The US.
We have been damned if we do and damned if we don't for nearly 100 yrs now.
We can't totally focus on ourselves and we can't keep getting involved too much.
We are a referee, cop and step parent all the time in world affairs.
Ever seen all 3 do a rock solid job all the time with no miss steps?
The ref has to be objective and not get emotionally involved in the outcome. But you know they do.
The cop has a thankless job and gets paid dirt and when they shoot someone(especially unarmed) all hell breaks loose. But if one is killed by some jackass while doing a routine traffic stop, barely a peep unless by those close to them.
The step parent. Literally at times is thrown into a role they may not be ready for.
Then they spend years having all the responsibility and NO authority.
That is the US.

#216 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:05 PM

pstall does N1kkadeemuz really strike you as the kinda guy that isn't OOOORAH AMURRKA i mean jesus he's compared himself to rosa parks in this thread

#217 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:06 PM

and pstall i have a hard time taking anyone serious that loves thomas friedman as much as you do

i mean instead of reading his next poorly written poo bag why not go out and buy shock doctrine or something

#218 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:53 PM

and pstall i have a hard time taking anyone serious that loves thomas friedman as much as you do

i mean instead of reading his next poorly written sh*t bag why not go out and buy shock doctrine or something

says the man who uses * in most of his threads. :cool:

if Friedman sided more with Palestine would his pedigree improve?

#219 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 13,998 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:56 PM

sooooooooooo......................................how bout those fattys?

#220 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:59 PM

#221 engine9

engine9

shoota muhfukkaina minute

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:22 PM

Fiz after all the fat women are gone can I roll some skinny ones in flour for old times sake?

#222 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:12 AM

if Friedman sided more with Palestine would his pedigree improve?

then he wouldn't be thomas friedman.

he'd be someone that understood the situation.

#223 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,228 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:00 PM

then he wouldn't be thomas friedman.

he'd be someone that understood the situation.

like the UPS guy...predictable :smilielol5:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.