Photo
- - - - -

We should purge the obese from our society.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
222 replies to this topic

#16 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:05 PM

Could we include the real skinny people in your plan? You know, the ones you see in trailer parks and on cops? Those skinny guys are usually married to fat redneck chicks. You could kill two losers with one stone.

#17 jkeough

jkeough

poop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:08 PM

when fat people procreate..it just spreads more fatness like a plague....first they need to be sterilized

#18 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,962 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

1. You are you fat f*ck

2. Extermination camps

OK so you answered #2, you insulted me with #1, but didn't give an answer... are you going to be serious with my questions or do I need to not bother?

Not that it matters, but no I am not fat.

If you're talking about BMI, then yes I am considered "overweight" but that's because I'm 6'0" and 210lbs... and the reason I am 210 is because I lift weights so even though I have less than 14% body fat I am still considered "overweight" by that index.

So again, I ask you... who is fat?

#19 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,785 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:09 PM

Remember thateven if you think you're not fat you probably are, you're stupid as well. If you know you're fat and aren't doing anything about it then kill yourself.

some of them pretty much are the way they eat.

maybe a less severe concept would be mandatory liposuction+stomach stapling, you could still get the fat energy, and the stapling will lessen their appetite.

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:12 PM

maybe a less severe concept would be mandatory liposuction+stomach stapling, you could still get the fat energy, and the stapling will lessen their appetite.

I'll bet Obama would pass a stimulus plan to pay for it all too. I'm game. Make it happen Fiz.

#21 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,514 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

Panthro's sex life is caput if this ever makes it into action...

#22 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,246 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:15 PM

Fat = anyone > me

#23 SteveSmithOwns

SteveSmithOwns

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 387 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:19 PM

atleast Rosie O'Donnel would be put down....that's a huge plus

#24 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,475 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:24 PM

In physics, we learn that massive objects at higher elevations have a higher potential energy than those at lower elevations.

Does that mean we should go after the large mountain folk first? Then we should roll them down the mountain, with a turbine attached to them. We could produce enough energy on the way down to power an entire city for a month.

Then, we could modify standard home gas stoves to incinerate their remains for cooking, rather than using fossil fuels.

<< Angling for energy secretary position in Fiz's cabinet.

#25 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

Freddy Frashbear

• HUDDLER
  • 14,785 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIKBvQf_VEs"][/ame]

#26 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:39 PM

In physics, we learn that massive objects at higher elevations have a higher potential energy than those at lower elevations.

Does that mean we should go after the large mountain folk first? Then we should roll them down the mountain, with a turbine attached to them. We could produce enough energy on the way down to power an entire city for a month.

Then, we could modify standard home gas stoves to incinerate their remains for cooking, rather than using fossil fuels.

<< Angling for energy secretary position in Fiz's cabinet.

Wouldn't using a fat body like mine to cook your food increase the fat content in the food you are consuming? Not to mention the greenhouse effect my emmissions would have.

#27 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,475 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:52 PM

Wouldn't using a fat body like mine to cook your food increase the fat content in the food you are consuming?

No; heat is heat, unless you spatter when you burn. There's no way of knowing that ahead of time, though.

Not to mention the greenhouse effect my emmissions would have.

Better than a lifetime of greenhouse gases produced by having to power your rascal.

Posted Image

#28 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,699 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 03:58 PM

No; heat is heat, unless you spatter when you burn. There's no way of knowing that ahead of time, though.

Better than a lifetime of greenhouse gases produced by having to power your rascal.

Posted Image

I would definitly spatter and you should get a load of the greenhouse gas I produce after pounding a bag of :
Posted Image

#29 jkeough

jkeough

poop

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:08 PM

clothing prices would plummet with the eradication of fat people...think about the amount of cloth that goes in to making moo moo's and such

#30 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,907 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:13 PM

Considering your map of world hunger shows Africa as leading the world, many southerners have had a solution to that problem for 300+ years now.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com