Photo
- - - - -

We should purge the obese from our society.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
222 replies to this topic

#31 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,334 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:16 PM

The answer is simple. If they can't pay for their own med bills let them die......

It will take care of itself, and save untold millions in medicaid and medicare

#32 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:27 PM

The answer is simple. If they can't pay for their own med bills let them die......

I thought Obama is gonna take care of all of us!!!!!!!! Pay for all my sh*t!!!!!!!He is the savior!!!!!!!!! I don't have to do nothin' anymore!!!!! It doesn't matter if I caused my own problems, Obama is gonna save me!!!!

#33 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,310 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:30 PM

Yeah, I haven't recieved one single check for gas or my mortgage yet!!! :mad:

#34 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,046 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:31 PM

As a dedicated trot I'm all for the vanguard leading a bloody revolutionary period.

#35 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,944 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:33 PM

A Big Montana and a Jamocha shake go great with this thread...

#36 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,793 posts

I'm with Fiz on this one...then after we get rid of the fat people we should concentrate on getting rid of homosexuals. Homosexuals add nothing to the growth of our society. Businesses depend on consumers to buy their products and if these fags aren't reproducing then they are draining our businesses of potential customers.

The homo's need to go.

When the homo's are gone we can then turn our attention to getting rid of blacks, spics, wops, and those slant eyed fugers. Heil!!

#37 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

What's the difference in buying a house that I can't afford and eating too many Funyuns at midnight? Save me from The Fiz Obama!!!!!! And get me a lifetime supply of free pizza from Papa Johns with extree butter sauce while you're at it!! And I want spinners on my rascal.

#38 tattoorhino

tattoorhino

Follower of Christ

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 608 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:55 PM

And I guess all you little silver spoon fed twerps are gonna round us up? Good luck, Ive met you Fiz and if you think for a minute your gonna be able to round up anyone other than your shadow your dreaming. Keep spending your parents money and maybe one day when you pull away from the rich nipple you have lodged in your mouth you might see people as humans and not your personal dumping ground. As a fat person Ive done more to help society than you ever will. Thanks for playing.

#39 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,998 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

And I guess all you little silver spoon fed twerps are gonna round us up? Good luck, Ive met you Fiz and if you think for a minute your gonna be able to round up anyone other than your shadow your dreaming. Keep spending your parents money and maybe one day when you pull away from the rich nipple you have lodged in your mouth you might see people as humans and not your personal dumping ground. As a fat person Ive done more to help society than you ever will. Thanks for playing.

Haha.
You got him.

#40 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,944 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

I'm fat and I hate fat people but I love myself. THE QUANDRY!!!

#41 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:05 PM

Amen brother. You speak the truth about yourself.

Now, if we were to organize against Fiz's little plan, these skinny punks wouldn't stand a chance.

#42 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,944 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:06 PM

Amen brother. You speak the truth about yourself.

Now, if we were to organize against Fiz's little plan, these skinny punks wouldn't stand a chance.

I have to take a nap first....wanna meet at a Chinese Buffet to discuss our strategy?

#43 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:07 PM

Deal, As long as I get first run at the General Tso's and fried crab rangoons.

#44 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,093 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:08 PM

gun turrets are too heavy for rascals, sadly.

#45 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,944 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 05:09 PM

The rangoon is all yours....Blech

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com