Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Easyt65

Auburn Erecting a Cam Newton Statue

67 posts in this topic

I can't respect a player who DOESN'T receive money under the table. What sort of self-loathing mouth breather would play for pennies when their school and the NCAA system exploits them for millions?

Plenty of Auburn girls have already erected Cam.

There is a place on Hwy17 in North Myrtle Beach where Martin's Golf used to be... you could get these or a pirate... or a suit of armor.

I wonder if they'll consult with Texas about where to find high quality statues

IMG_1473.jpg

and if you wanna revisit the shaggybevo thread about those statues here you go

On now.

Cam is killing it.

what's happening?

The speech and poem he wrote was special.

People like Thomas Jefferson are on our money. We have statues, memorials, and all kinds of tributes to people who did things that they weren't proud of---or were proud of, but shouldn't have been. We honor people who not only were ethically challenged, but even outright broke the law to make great fortunes. So many of our so-called heroes aren't "clean" that it's not even funny. If you think I am gonna hate on Cam and/or his dad for trying to get paid for Cam's talent when these schools, shoe and apparel companies, etc. are earning millions of dollars off of these kids, then then keep on thinking.

Earn that money, collect those trophies, and have statues erected in your name, Cam! Hater's gonna hate!

1 person likes this