Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelpride

What's Worse

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 posts in this topic

Bicyclists or people on Mopeds on the road?

i vote UNC and Duke fans :D

1 person likes this

Mopeds are worse... they can go fast enough that they are aggravating to get around.

serious answer. mopeds/scooters. its the worst when they are on the highway.

I can't stand those mopeds either. I just want to go Grand Theft Auto on them, knock them off their mopeds, and drive off blasting some gangsta music as I run over th emoped for good measure

The worst are the mopeds out late at night with lights that you first see when you're about to hit them.

Liquor cycles, in most cases these dumbasses have already shown they have no business being on the road.

Asian's on anything with wheels

That goes without saying

• Topics

• Could be. Hope to be.  I see the big time potential in both. In my opinion-The biggest obstical I see (not only with them but in many young players) is their self confidence. Taking it from "flashing" to "breaking out" or "to the next level" is an imaginary obstacle that stands in the way of a lot of players with potential. To get over the hump, it can take a play, a game or a season to get their mind right with the confidence that they can perform at another level.  KB and Funch have good coaching and all the skills necessary to be the guy, but in the end, they are human too. Most won't admit but the majority of people perform in a "fake it till you make it" environment so to speak.   Lack of confidence or conversely, proving to yourself you can do it, is not only important to the average Joe like you and I but to them as well.  Some guys get over the hump and exceed their own expectations enough to where it becomes standard practice. Others never quite get that bit of confidence or courage to take it one step above their self imposed ceiling.  Im optimistic so I think these two guys can break through. We will certainly have a good read on their direction this season.  PS- Did I use enough quotations?  
    • If your grammar has any indication of your intellect, you likely can't find North Carolina on a map.