Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris Weinke on WFNZ about training Cam

240 posts in this topic

Posted

There you go, now you are thinking straight.

Ill PM you the rest of the tips.

Just be ready to show a little nip.:rolleyes:

Always ready to show skin, but you need to show me how much to show :)

yes.

PM Sent

Posted

yea this is a thread TRD definately won't give pie to.

Posted

yea this is a thread TRD definately won't give pie to.

WTF does that even mean?

I was very optimistic in this thread early on.

Posted

Cam is primed for success! The rookie QB's success is built on a strong running game and what team has a tandem of backs better than double trouble??? with cam under center we will run heavy and we have a stable backs to do so. and with cams arm and running ability teams just cant stack the box like they did wit Jimmy. Cam Newton WILL be rookie of the year!!!!

Posted

Cam is primed for success! The rookie QB's success is built on a strong running game and what team has a tandem of backs better than double trouble??? with cam under center we will run heavy and we have a stable backs to do so. and with cams arm and running ability teams just cant stack the box like they did wit Jimmy. Cam Newton WILL be rookie of the year!!!!

Oh Lord.

Posted

Damn I miss the Queen city.. I used to keep it on wfnz all the time, now I can't listen to any show because I'm in Mexico. I'm glad to hear Newton is taking initiative with the current situation. Unfortunately the lockout is hindering his chance to acquire any chemistry with the current WR core. Hopefully the lockout ends soon.

Posted

Good to hear, too nad its from weinke, i mean, who the hell is he to train the number 1 pick? Wheres Favre?

Posted

we're going to need a new pair of pants over here

Posted

Good to hear, too nad its from weinke, i mean, who the hell is he to train the number 1 pick? Wheres Favre?

nad

Posted

I said and not get labeled. Now I get labeled because I tell the unpositive truth every day. People who spew the unrealistic optimism based in nothing but speculation and boners are rewarded and allowed to roam these boards infecting other members.

Not my emotions, just my posts in a thread. I have to force myself to search for the good when speaking about our newest project, that takes a lot of effort

you post unpositive truth? it's more like uninformed opinions and lies. Cam had to compete for the starting job at Auburn. if you don't believe me, google . the truth is out there.

Posted

you post unpositive truth? it's more like uninformed opinions and lies. Cam had to compete for the starting job at Auburn. if you don't believe me, google . the truth is out there.

When you pay for someone to come to your school, they aren't competing.