#166 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,062 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:10 PM

Good to hear, too nad its from weinke, i mean, who the hell is he to train the number 1 pick? Wheres Favre?

nad

#167 whatever

whatever

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:24 PM

I said and not get labeled. Now I get labeled because I tell the unpositive truth every day. People who spew the unrealistic optimism based in nothing but speculation and boners are rewarded and allowed to roam these boards infecting other members.

Not my emotions, just my posts in a thread. I have to force myself to search for the good when speaking about our newest project, that takes a lot of effort

you post unpositive truth? it's more like uninformed opinions and lies. Cam had to compete for the starting job at Auburn. if you don't believe me, google . the truth is out there.

#168 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:26 PM

you post unpositive truth? it's more like uninformed opinions and lies. Cam had to compete for the starting job at Auburn. if you don't believe me, google . the truth is out there.

When you pay for someone to come to your school, they aren't competing.

#169 KBRed

KBRed

Scooter Swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,961 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

Who's weinke are we talking about?

#170 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,062 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:57 PM

Posted Image "quit playing with your weinke"

#171 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • 14,641 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

Oh Lord.

stay positive ;)

#172 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,824 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:46 PM

When you pay for someone to come to your school, they aren't competing.

Back to form.

#173 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,659 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:47 PM

Let's get back on topic.

#174 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,062 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

No problem.

Cam has done everything right since we drafted him. I think he is going to prove every last hater wrong. Weinke just reinforced my belief.

#175 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,659 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:01 PM

Gotta agree, I'm very impressed thus far. I'd love to see our young WR's down there as well, but I don't see that happening.

Here's a question- given the lock out and the consequences of communication between players and coaches; what happens if Weinke contacts Rivera, Chud or Shula? Loophole?

#176 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,667 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Weinke has more NFl experience than our current quarterback coach Mike Shula so to say because he wasn't a great player he doesn't know anything about the position belies the fact that most quarterback coaches in the NFL were not great players. The ability to coach someone else is very different than performing yourself. In fact many great players like Mike Singletary for example ended up being a below average coach so far. The fact that Weinke wasn't a great talent isn't as important as whether or not he was a student of the game.

#177 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,667 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:09 PM

Gotta agree, I'm very impressed thus far. I'd love to see our young WR's down there as well, but I don't see that happening.

Here's a question- given the lock out and the consequences of communication between players and coaches; what happens if Weinke contacts Rivera, Chud or Shula? Loophole?

I would think that Weinke can do whatever he wants at this point since he isn't affiliated with the league anymore. As Gil Brandt said recently, having Weinke work with Newton on the playbook borders on a genius move.

#178 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 20,062 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:12 PM

I'm sure the NFLPA (or whatever they are saying they are right now) would not be too happy about that situation.

#179 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:16 PM

Weinke has more NFl experience than our current quarterback coach Mike Shula so to say because he wasn't a great player he doesn't know anything about the position belies the fact that most quarterback coaches in the NFL were not great players. The ability to coach someone else is very different than performing yourself. In fact many great players like Mike Singletary for example ended up being a below average coach so far. The fact that Weinke wasn't a great talent isn't as important as whether or not he was a student of the game.

for some reason I get the feeling this post will fly over the head of those who never understood this in the first place.

#180 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

• HUDDLER
  • 17,659 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:17 PM

for some reason I get the feeling this post will fly over the head of those who never understood this in the first place.

How dare you challenge the collective IQ of the huddle?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com