Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we ban post about Clausen's Twitter?

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the faggotry I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t210/as54294/Gifs/dealwithit.gif[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

I think you shouldn't post BS about another person's twitter unless you have the balls to tweet it to them first... like Fiz does...

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Tyler Durden']I think you shouldn't post BS about another person's twitter unless you have the balls to tweet it to them first... like Fiz does...[/QUOTE]

Why does that take balls? It takes a distorted sense of self and a little technology. Stalking someone you think is gay makes you....?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just ignore the threads... it's what I tend to do.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thunderraiden']It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the faggotry I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.[/QUOTE]

Wowwwwwwwwwww thanks a lot buzz killington
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

:jc:

Posted · Report post

I don't think that it's "stalking" because it is Twitter it's put out there. No need to 'stalk' for information.

Posted · Report post

It's pretty funny.

If you don't want to be harassed on twitter, don't have one.

And if you do have one, don't make up a fake girlfriend
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Clausen just tweeted that his girlfriend disagrees with OP's premise.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bLqum.jpg[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRealDeal']It's pretty funny.

If you don't want to be harassed on twitter, don't have one.

And if you do have one, don't make up a fake girlfriend[/QUOTE]

Or say you think 9/11 was a conspiracy. That cost Mendenhall some fans and $$$.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thunderraiden']It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the faggotry I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. [B]Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads [/B]but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.[/QUOTE]

I suggest you just try your own suggestion.

Oh, and BTW, I thought Fiz's little exchange with Clausen was epic....
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PanthaSan']
Oh, and BTW, I thought Fiz's little exchange with Clausen was epic....[/QUOTE]

.....epically sad.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='PanthaSan']I suggest you just try your own suggestion.

Oh, and BTW, [B]I thought Fiz's little exchange with Clausen was epic...[/B].[/QUOTE]

Can someone post the lil exchange for us losers without twitter? :o

Posted · Report post

For some reason the ghey mods (I'm looking at YOU Saltman) locked the thread.

Search for softball on saturday or something like that with Clausen.

It'll come up. It's epic.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA'].....epically sad.[/QUOTE]

If by sad you mean awesome, then yes, I completely agree.

Posted · Report post

If the season was going as planned...they wouldn't be posted. So...what else is going on?

But, do what I do....don't open stupid threads. I will listen to this advice...starting NOW!

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRealDeal']If by sad you mean awesome, then yes, I completely agree.[/QUOTE]

I guess I fail to see what is so awesome about some dude on the internet trolling a player on "our" team.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA']I guess I fail to see what is so awesome about some dude on the internet trolling a player on "our" team.[/QUOTE]

You fail to see what is awesome about a famous (I use the term loosely) athlete (again, loosely) trying to impress a bunch of random people via twitter that he is in fact dating a hot girl and isn't secretly a ... you know.

You also fail to see what is so awesome about said "famous athlete" getting so riled up and trying so hard to impress said "randoms" that he takes a fake picture of said "hot girl" and tweets it to his tweeps in hopes of finally proving to everyone he actually does get girls only to have one of those "randoms" be savvy enough to find that it is in fact a picture from a few years back and she wasn't sitting across from him.

Then to have said "famous athlete" get so upset that he blocks said "random" so he won't be ridiculed anymore.

I mean Jesus, how is that NOT awesome?

Posted · Report post

To take a line from the famous Michael Scott: "Boom! Roasted"

[IMG]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTti-IDOdsc3gBfP0GZBqxrs_NULkshBvNmbWpBAv7_uxSnDjGUwQ[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TheRealDeal']You fail to see what is awesome about a famous (I use the term loosely) athlete (again, loosely) trying to impress a bunch of random people via twitter that he is in fact dating a hot girl and isn't secretly a ... you know.

You also fail to see what is so awesome about said "famous athlete" getting so riled up and trying so hard to impress said "randoms" that he takes a fake picture of said "hot girl" and tweets it to his tweeps in hopes of finally proving to everyone he actually does get girls only to have one of those "randoms" be savvy enough to find that it is in fact a picture from a few years back and she wasn't sitting across from him.

Then to have said "famous athlete" get so upset that he blocks said "random" so he won't be ridiculed anymore.

I mean Jesus, how is that NOT awesome?[/QUOTE]

again, I fail to see what is so awesome about some dude on the internet trolling one of "our" players. One that seems like a decent kid.

I guess some people desperately care about this kid's love life.....and others just care about his ability (or inability) to play football. I am in the latter.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='CRA']again, I fail to see what is so awesome about some dude on the internet trolling one of "our" players. One that seems like a decent kid.

I guess some people desperately care about this kid's love life.....and others just care about his ability (or inability) to play football. I am in the latter.[/QUOTE]

Neither are very good.

No one cares about your love life unless you go bragging about it on twitter. If you go bragging about it on twitter, the bitch better be real.

Posted · Report post

I was wondering who he was throwing all those sideline balls to. Now I see that it was his girlfriend the whole time. That way he could brag on twitter about having game and balling her.

Posted · Report post

Because me happening to see Clausen's tweet about his wallet in my timeline is 'cyber stalking'.... riiiiiight. It's not like I don't legitimately use the site to follow other people, including non-Panthers/athletes...

How about you just skip reading the threads and not be a big baby about it? Jeez.