Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can we ban post about Clausen's Twitter?

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the fine young malery I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.

Posted · Report post

dealwithit.gif

Posted · Report post

I think you shouldn't post BS about another person's twitter unless you have the balls to tweet it to them first... like Fiz does...

Posted · Report post

I think you shouldn't post BS about another person's twitter unless you have the balls to tweet it to them first... like Fiz does...

Why does that take balls? It takes a distorted sense of self and a little technology. Stalking someone you think is gay makes you....?

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Just ignore the threads... it's what I tend to do.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the fine young malery I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.

Wowwwwwwwwwww thanks a lot buzz killington

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

:jc:

Posted · Report post

I don't think that it's "stalking" because it is Twitter it's put out there. No need to 'stalk' for information.

Posted · Report post

It's pretty funny.

If you don't want to be harassed on twitter, don't have one.

And if you do have one, don't make up a fake girlfriend

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Clausen just tweeted that his girlfriend disagrees with OP's premise.

Posted · Report post

bLqum.jpg

Posted · Report post

It's pretty funny.

If you don't want to be harassed on twitter, don't have one.

And if you do have one, don't make up a fake girlfriend

Or say you think 9/11 was a conspiracy. That cost Mendenhall some fans and $$$.