Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thunderraiden

Can we ban post about Clausen's Twitter?

thunderraiden    819

It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the fine young malery I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.

MHS831    4,697

I think you shouldn't post BS about another person's twitter unless you have the balls to tweet it to them first... like Fiz does...

Why does that take balls? It takes a distorted sense of self and a little technology. Stalking someone you think is gay makes you....?

• Pie 1

4Corners    2,007

It seems every week some twitter stalker posts something about Clausen's twitter only in the case of ridiculing him. I don't mind ridiculing Clausen, its just the insane amount of post that come from his twitter and the fine young malery I feel of another man cyber stalking another man to post out twitter exchanges the rest of us could care little about. Yes, we could simply chose not to go into these threads but the fact that one pops up every week and that this message board would be known as accepting cyber-stalking/bullying doesn't sit right with me. So can there be a ban on cyber stalking post? Might as well apply to other players too, I know LaFell is a popular cyber stalking choice as well.

Wowwwwwwwwwww thanks a lot buzz killington

• Pie 2

TheRealDeal    3

It's pretty funny.

If you don't want to be harassed on twitter, don't have one.

And if you do have one, don't make up a fake girlfriend

• Pie 1

4Corners    2,007

It's pretty funny.

If you don't want to be harassed on twitter, don't have one.

And if you do have one, don't make up a fake girlfriend

Or say you think 9/11 was a conspiracy. That cost Mendenhall some fans and $$$.

PanthaSan    259

I suggest you just try your own suggestion.

Oh, and BTW, I thought Fiz's little exchange with Clausen was epic....

• Pie 1

CRA    12,166

.....epically sad.

AceMan    637

I suggest you just try your own suggestion.

Can someone post the lil exchange for us losers without twitter? :o