Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nasa caught faking numbers for Global warming again!

69 posts in this topic

Posted

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Posted

Just because I linked a video of that crazy Russian talking doesn't mean I take that, or anything out of his mouth as fact. Your failure to grasp the concepts presented in this thread are startling however. Perhaps the government wants to progress a global warming agenda because of a possible carbon use tax? There are any number of reasons, but you seem to just not want to believe the information presented in the OP article discussion because you either don't want to, or are just to stupid to figure out that they are fudging numbers.

Posted

we've already established that you're not really one for statistics so i don't even know what you're doing in this thread

:lol: U so funny little Cantrell.

Posted

looks to me like they're just maintaining a standard for data keeping. you know, accounting for outside influence.

That's hilarious because the people who believe in "man-made" global warming don't listen to ANY outside sources. As for the "deniers", they take everyone's data into consideration, even NASA who is supposed to be one of the authorities backing the man-made theory.

1 person likes this

Posted

Perhaps the government wants to progress a global warming agenda because of a possible carbon use tax?

or perhaps the 90% of climatologists that believe in global warming are doing their jobs while the 10% that don't are the ones that are bought and paid for?

Posted

Yeah making up crap is doing their jobs alright.

Posted

or perhaps the 90% of climatologists that believe in global warming are doing their jobs while the 10% that don't are the ones that are bought and paid for?

Yeah, right...because "Money" is always on the smaller team.

Pfft...

:thumbsup:

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, right...because "Money" is always on the smaller team.

Pfft...

:thumbsup:

not always, but it doesn't stop the koch brothers from trying

Posted

not always, but it doesn't stop the koch brothers from trying

Being a corporate dickhead has no boundaries. Stop trying to steer the thread.

Posted

What Im curious about is the reasoning behind not adding this same .3mm per year to last centuries numbers? Is the ice that is melting this century (enough to add 7 inches to real sea levels) heavier than the ice that melted last century (enough to real raise sea levels by 7 inches)

1 person likes this

Posted

What Im curious about is the reasoning behind not adding this same .3mm per year to last centuries numbers? Is the ice that is melting this century (enough to add 7 inches to real sea levels) heavier than the ice that melted last century (enough to real raise sea levels by 7 inches)

But... but... but... they're just "maintaining a standard..." :rolleyes:

Posted

I didn't have really high expectations when I opened this thread. But...

A link to a biggubmen blog? FFS

"NASA faking numbers".. yet it doesn't actually cite any NASA sources.

http://sealevel.colorado.edu/content/global-mean-sea-level-time-series-seasonal-signals-removed

http://sealevel.colorado.edu/content/global-mean-sea-level-time-series-seasonal-signals-retained

I would spend more time picking this apart but just look at what this dude is crying about. People will just read certain parts like "HOAX", "CULT", "AL GORE" and not a single fug will be given when it comes to reading actual research and explanations. Oh well man.