Photo
- - - - -

Nasa caught faking numbers for Global warming again!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
68 replies to this topic

#61 Matt Moore

Matt Moore

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

basically its gonna take decades before we know and if anything those numbers indicate that it could actually amplify the warming

#62 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:01 PM

It could. But it didn't prove anything one way or the other in the grand scheme of things.

#63 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:34 PM

Remember when thy blamed it on cows?

#64 chris999

chris999

HUDDLER

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:06 PM

The Colorado research team is NASA funded. Good job linking graphical representation of fudged numbers.

There is no definitive proof that global warming is caused by, or even sped up by human influence. There is evidence that every major extinction level event on this planet in history has coincided with a massive heating and subsequent cooling of the earth. Someone should have told those dinosaurs to quit driving around in their SUV's so much.

same arguement i made a few months ago when someone on the board tried to tell me that global warming was manmade. I told him that "the cave men must have been driving around in they're SUVs 15000 years ago when the last ice-age melted away."

Some natural weather patterns take thousands of years to complete a cycle, culminating in fluctuations of average temperature of the planet that changes dramatically over periods of time until it reaches the end of the circle, then repeats itself.

But Al Gore wants us to beleive that the temperature went up 1 degree last decade because of our SUVs, so we need to tax ourselves to death and give all of the money to the third world countries who have to suffer the consequences of our actions...

Edited by chris999, 17 May 2011 - 11:14 PM.

#65 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 17 May 2011 - 11:58 PM

same arguement i made a few months ago when someone on the board tried to tell me that global warming was manmade. I told him that "the cave men must have been driving around in they're SUVs 15000 years ago when the last ice-age melted away."

Some natural weather patterns take thousands of years to complete a cycle, culminating in fluctuations of average temperature of the planet that changes dramatically over periods of time until it reaches the end of the circle, then repeats itself.

But Al Gore wants us to beleive that the temperature went up 1 degree last decade because of our SUVs, so we need to tax ourselves to death and give all of the money to the third world countries who have to suffer the consequences of our actions...

HAHAHAHA

Naw, the best is asking a climate-beater if they believe in peal oil. If they say "yes", then just say, "then what are you worried about?". :lol:

#66 SgtJoo

SgtJoo

Reppin that Bull City

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:00 AM

HAHAHAHA

Naw, the best is asking a climate-beater if they believe in peal oil. If they say "yes", then just say, "then what are you worried about?". :lol:

[IMG]http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.diminishingmarginalutility.com/images/aspo_oil_and_gas.png&sa=X&ei=V1LTTcLXLsG1twfz2_G4Cg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGO77Af04k-svr0NkWMUargCXtlGA[/IMG]

:(

Also:

"I'm not a meteorologist. All I know is 90 percent of the scientists say climate change is occurring. If 90 percent of the oncological community said something was causing cancer we'd listen to them."

-- Jon Huntsman, in an interview with Time, on whether he believes in climate change.

Edited by SgtJ00, 18 May 2011 - 12:04 AM.

#67 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

HUDDLER

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:08 AM

[IMG]http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://www.diminishingmarginalutility.com/images/aspo_oil_and_gas.png&sa=X&ei=V1LTTcLXLsG1twfz2_G4Cg&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNGO77Af04k-svr0NkWMUargCXtlGA[/IMG]

:(

Please explain how other planets have that thing we call "fossil fuel".

You can make anything look scarce when...

A. your not allowed to look elsewhere for it

B. you haven't looked for it elsewhere

#68 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:48 AM

Climate Change is occurring... climate change has always been occurring... should we be good stewards of our planet, absolutely... should we run around screaming that we're all gonna die soon... no.

I'm looking into buying a Prius, mainly because gas is $4 a gallon... does that make me a tree hugger?

#69 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:01 AM

If the tree has boobs, then yes.