Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Florio on WFNZ

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Mike Florio from Pro Football talk just said on WFNZ that he is about to post a rumor he heard that Panthers players are scheduling a players only workout and that Steve Smith will not be invited because all of the players are under the impression that he is gone.

Posted

My this sounds at least as reliable as the rumor that Smith had demanded a trade.

Posted

players are broke so they are trying for a reality TV show?

Posted

All due respect to Florio, but keep in mind he just has it out for Smitty. It might not even be intentional, but for some reason he just doesn't like that guy.

Posted

this guy is just as bored as we are. lame.

Posted

All due respect to Florio, but keep in mind he just has it out for Smitty. It might not even be intentional, but for some reason he just doesn't like that guy.
why respect florio? he's a hack. PFT = Pulled From Turd. dude slings crap on the wall to see what sticks more than anyone.

that said, it wouldn't surprise me that this rumor was true.

Posted

Florio = the Easter bunny, Santa clause, tooth fairy

Posted

The one thing about Florio is he is a guy like you and me who has all day to blog because he's self employed. He has his fair share of sources now, but it's important to remember he's not a journalist. He's just a fan who has a law degree and a blog and has done a good job at getting consistently new material. That is al.

Posted

Florio did say he emailed Smitty to try and confirm the rumor, but got no response.

Posted

I really value Mike Florio's opinion.

meme+yao+ming.jpg

Posted

Florio's definitely not always right, but he's not always wrong either.

Might be unpleasant to admit, but this story is actually plausible.

Posted

There is a 0.1% chance that Steve Smith would respond to Florio over email. However there is a 99.9 % chance that he would meet him in person to respond to said rumor. However there is a 95% chance that Florio would only do so if Steve Smith was wrapped in one of those Hannibal Lector straight jacket setups.

1 person likes this