Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Serious Sex Question

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   20 votes

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

422 posts in this topic

Posted

Some guys I know don't like it because of bad previous experiences. Some are just grossed out by it. But I don't understand how you are grossed out but then can have sex.

Girls I know that don't like it don't think its gross, they just don't want to do it. Most of the time the reason is because they are getting nothing in return.

Most girls don't mind giving head, but Ive only met a select few who LOVE it. It seems like there are a lot of guys who LOVE eating girls out, so I thought there has to be some reason if they don't like it.

that makes sense.. I guess taking the giving/receiving out of the equation most women who I've met that don't like it are usually really conservative.. one girl even went as far as to say "I'm not giving head until I'm married".. that never made much sense to me, but maybe I'm not a great authority on the matter since there is very little that bothers me. (within reason)

of course, this is a small sample size compared to the hundreds of girls you've prob'ly talked to about this..

there's the whole lock jaw thing. a skull fugging , or face stamping, can really mess up the jaw joints. other than that there really isn't a good reason.

lmao.. I haven't met too many girls who like a good skull fuging, but that's a whole other issue, IMO.. matter of fact, a few friends say they will get pissed if the dude grabs the back of their head like that..

Posted

I'd rather eat pussy than fug. But when it comes to fuging i like it rough, almost like a fight.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd rather eat pussy than fug. But when it comes to fuging i like it rough, almost like a fight.

Well when it's non-con...

Posted

bullshit

Posted

As long as she's clean, sure...but I prefer receiving rather than doing any work :)

Posted

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

9 people like this

Posted

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

rep :lol:

Posted

I'd rather eat pussy than f**k. But when it comes to f**king i like it rough, almost like a fight.

biting my tongue, trying ever so hard to not make a comment about your love for minors!!!!!:D

Posted

too much can cause lock jaw

mrhk hs iddh mnajd, dihw alssow qpddy. :thumbsup:

Posted

lmao.. I haven't met too many girls who like a good skull fuging, but that's a whole other issue, IMO.. matter of fact, a few friends say they will get pissed if the dude grabs the back of their head like that..

Its a minority. Same girls that can do the scooby lick.

mrhk hs iddh mnajd, dihw alssow qpddy. :thumbsup:

That's what she said

Posted

Hahahha that's fuging awesome. Must refer technique to everyone I know.

Love to get outta the gym and see this is still the top thread. Keep it uppppp

Posted

ya and neck cramps is a serious fuking injury too.