• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

#121 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,511 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:50 PM

Some guys I know don't like it because of bad previous experiences. Some are just grossed out by it. But I don't understand how you are grossed out but then can have sex.

Girls I know that don't like it don't think its gross, they just don't want to do it. Most of the time the reason is because they are getting nothing in return.

Most girls don't mind giving head, but Ive only met a select few who LOVE it. It seems like there are a lot of guys who LOVE eating girls out, so I thought there has to be some reason if they don't like it.

that makes sense.. I guess taking the giving/receiving out of the equation most women who I've met that don't like it are usually really conservative.. one girl even went as far as to say "I'm not giving head until I'm married".. that never made much sense to me, but maybe I'm not a great authority on the matter since there is very little that bothers me. (within reason)

of course, this is a small sample size compared to the hundreds of girls you've prob'ly talked to about this..

there's the whole lock jaw thing. a skull fugging , or face stamping, can really mess up the jaw joints. other than that there really isn't a good reason.

lmao.. I haven't met too many girls who like a good skull fuging, but that's a whole other issue, IMO.. matter of fact, a few friends say they will get pissed if the dude grabs the back of their head like that..

#122 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

I'd rather eat pussy than fug. But when it comes to fuging i like it rough, almost like a fight.

#123 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,993 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

I'd rather eat pussy than fug. But when it comes to fuging i like it rough, almost like a fight.

Well when it's non-con...

#124 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,473 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:45 PM

bullshit

#125 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,561 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:47 PM

As long as she's clean, sure...but I prefer receiving rather than doing any work :)

#126 Chaos

Chaos

@chaos_cltsports

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,317 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

#127 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,511 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:19 PM

Love it. Big fan of going down, wife loves it so if that's all we do, cool with me. I used to get neck cramps, so I learned the Praying Mantis technique. Look it up if you don't know it.

I'll put it this way, if my face doesn't come up looking like a glazed donut afterwards, then I haven't done my goddamned job.

rep :lol:

#128 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:24 PM

I'd rather eat pussy than f**k. But when it comes to f**king i like it rough, almost like a fight.

biting my tongue, trying ever so hard to not make a comment about your love for minors!!!!!:D

#129 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,629 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:28 PM

too much can cause lock jaw

mrhk hs iddh mnajd, dihw alssow qpddy. :thumbsup:

#130 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,386 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:45 PM

lmao.. I haven't met too many girls who like a good skull fuging, but that's a whole other issue, IMO.. matter of fact, a few friends say they will get pissed if the dude grabs the back of their head like that..

Its a minority. Same girls that can do the scooby lick.

mrhk hs iddh mnajd, dihw alssow qpddy. :thumbsup:

That's what she said

#131 boo7382

boo7382

• HUDDLER
  • 10,595 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:46 PM

Hahahha that's fuging awesome. Must refer technique to everyone I know.

Love to get outta the gym and see this is still the top thread. Keep it uppppp

#132 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,971 posts
  • LocationAtlanta,GA

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

ya and neck cramps is a serious fuking injury too.

#133 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:51 PM

ya and neck cramps is a serious fuking injury too.

Thats why you lay on your back with pillows under your head while she hangs on to the headboard...

Just be sure she lets you breath.

#134 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,446 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

How did you find this biscuit? Needed some advice for yourself?

:lol:

Nah, just trying to help my wayward huddle brothers out... I don't need technique, I need practice. :D

#135 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,511 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:57 PM

Hahahha that's fuging awesome. Must refer technique to everyone I know.

Love to get outta the gym and see this is still the top thread. Keep it uppppp

ummm... twss?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com