Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good News if you are worried about Cam

39 posts in this topic

Posted

Exactly. I was impressed by Newtons work ethic ever since I started researching him. This shouldn't be much of a surprise but I love hearing someone else confirm it.

It seems like all the work ethic concerns have been addressed now we just wait and see if he can work the same majic as a Panther as he did as a tiger.

Posted

I wasn't worried about his worth ethic to begin with. People comparing him to Russel are idiots. I am glad he is doing what I expected him to do I guess. We'll still never know if it will click on the field. It's looking good though. My main and really only concern right now is how well he is transforming into more of a pocket passer. I am not concerned with anything else and I am enjoying the pick the more I read about Cam. He does genuinely seem like a great guy and hopefully his work will pay off and the Panther's can have their first drafted 'franchise qb'.

Posted

This is great!

Posted

bad news for people that like good threads.

Posted

working out with Chris who???

Posted

working out with Chris who???

practically this same thread was made last week.

all the relevant info is in there.

Posted

the thing is, for anyone who has worked with the kid and for anyone who paid attention to those that have, this is expected.

this is a huge part of the reason i was really impressed with him. the dude has an insatiable desire to be great. he has the physical and mental tools to make it happen. he has and is getting the education to make it happen. he's got the opportunity lying ahead of him. panthers have a very good reason for believing in this kid. they knew what they were doing.

:iagree:

IMO the only people who are surprised by this just weren't paying attention. :wink5:

Posted

What I want to know is how much leg room this board will give Cam if he starts this season. He has to learn a new system, work with new WRs, be in the NFL, and has yet to work with his coaches. He may struggle. But will this board understand that, or violently ask for his head on a platter?

Posted

I wasn't worried about his worth ethic to begin with. People comparing him to Russel are idiots. I am glad he is doing what I expected him to do I guess. We'll still never know if it will click on the field. It's looking good though. My main and really only concern right now is how well he is transforming into more of a pocket passer. I am not concerned with anything else and I am enjoying the pick the more I read about Cam. He does genuinely seem like a great guy and hopefully his work will pay off and the Panther's can have their first drafted 'franchise qb'.

I have always wondered, is your screen name FortySixand2 a shout out to the song by Tool? If so, REP

Posted

i was never worried about Cam... he has shown that he is willing to work hard and put in the time it takes to be good

Not good, The Greatest.

Posted

And MHS I accept your apology ;)

Curse you, Teeray. Too early for that. If he takes us bowling, I will apologize.

Posted

bad news for people that like good threads.

Aren't you so clever!! I see what you did--turned the title around on me. You are smart for a turd.