Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's 12:08 am on May 21st...

140 posts in this topic

Posted

41b7usstjelsl500aa300.jpg
1 person likes this

Posted

Still alive....dammit, already sold all my earthly possessions

yes because cash is of major value in the afterlife hahaha

Posted

Maybe the rapture really did happen. The Jehovah's Witnesses say that only 144,000 will be called for the rapture. does anybody know any JWs?

Posted

All I know is that the day all the christians disappear will be the greatest day for humanity.

Posted

SZuVh.jpg

Posted

All I know is that the day all the christians disappear will be the greatest day for humanity.

agreed :yesnod:

1 person likes this

Posted

We'll still be stuck with all the other religious nutjobs.

Why can't we all just be Buddhists?

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

That would be a good start. It would be even better if they took the Muslims and Jews with them. Maybe, just maybe, we could have a couple years of peace.

EDIT

I'm not going to delete this post, because I stand by what i say, even when I am wrong, which I clearly am today. sorry if it offended anyone.

Posted

I love the cowards on this board. Yeah bro, it would be cool if this group was gone blah blah. Shut up.

Hatred isn't monopolized by the right wingers.

2 people like this

Posted

I love the cowards on this board. Yeah bro, it would be cool if this group was gone blah blah. Shut up.

I think we can all agree that the world would be a better place if we could get rid of Cowboys fans. :)

Posted

I actually agree with this...

...but on the grounds that I don't really wish (insert random selection of human division here) were just gone...

I think the world would be a lot better if most people were just gone...

I'm not a Christian, Muslim, Jew, Buddhist, Hindi, Wiccan, etc., but I sure have my fair share of faults that can make me just as bad as I view them sometimes...