Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jase

Obama's address...

48 posts in this topic

Nice to hear him ream out parents. I think the country needs that as much as economic stimulus.

The applauding is incredibly annoying.

He's a great speaker...No doubt...But he promised the world.

I hope he gives a good speech tonight. Might slow down some of the panic that seems to have gripped some people.

Of course, I didn't actually listen to his speech. :)

I wish Barry would have said how slothful this country as become as one of the reasons for dropping out and not finishing college.

lol...I was thinking the same thing

Anybody else wondering how we're going to add all of this spending and still cut the deficit in half?

I hope he gives a good speech tonight. Might slow down some of the panic that seems to have gripped some people.

Of course, I didn't actually listen to his speech. :)

Well, he promised everything including the cure for cancer...And I'm not kidding about that.

Anybody else wondering how we're going to add all of this spending and still cut the deficit in half?

Look you can sit around and do nothing if you want, but some of us are getting busy with the business of making this country great again.

Look you can sit around and do nothing if you want, but some of us are getting busy with the business of making this country great again.

I'm going to start a paper route right now. People aren't buying newspapers because no one is delivering it to them.