Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's address...

48 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope he gives a good speech tonight. Might slow down some of the panic that seems to have gripped some people.

Of course, I didn't actually listen to his speech. :)

Posted

I wish Barry would have said how slothful this country as become as one of the reasons for dropping out and not finishing college.

lol...I was thinking the same thing

Posted

Anybody else wondering how we're going to add all of this spending and still cut the deficit in half?

Posted

I hope he gives a good speech tonight. Might slow down some of the panic that seems to have gripped some people.

Of course, I didn't actually listen to his speech. :)

Well, he promised everything including the cure for cancer...And I'm not kidding about that.

Posted

Anybody else wondering how we're going to add all of this spending and still cut the deficit in half?

Look you can sit around and do nothing if you want, but some of us are getting busy with the business of making this country great again.

Posted

Look you can sit around and do nothing if you want, but some of us are getting busy with the business of making this country great again.

I'm going to start a paper route right now. People aren't buying newspapers because no one is delivering it to them.

Posted

Simple. We are going to spend spend spend over the next two years (just like we did in the first six years of the Bush admin) then the republicans will regain control of the house in two years, and the only time we come close to balancing the budget is when the republicans control congress while the Democrats control the whitehouse. :)

Posted

Don't you people know the Lakers were playing? :confused:

Posted

I really hate I missed Obama's speech last night, but there was a giant snake movie on Scifi that I just couldn't miss.

Posted

:lol:

Posted

obamaguy.jpg

Posted

What would he have said you make you people happy? Serious answers please (I know I won't get them). He had a lot of ideas, he's highly motivated, but isn't that what a leader is? It's too early to tell how it will all turn out.

Yes the applauses got old fast. I think Obama was pretty irritated with them himself actually.

And dude, the automobile wasn't invented here....