Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Obama's address...

48 posts in this topic

Posted

What would he have said you make you people happy?

"I've had Ronald Reagan cloned, he takes over tomorrow." :D

Posted

What would he have said you make you people happy? Serious answers please (I know I won't get them). He had a lot of ideas, he's highly motivated, but isn't that what a leader is? It's too early to tell how it will all turn out.

Yes the applauses got old fast. I think Obama was pretty irritated with them himself actually.

And dude, the automobile wasn't invented here....

Something along the lines of:

"America........ whaaaa zuuuuuuuuuuuuup! You motherfugers are screwed. These motherfugers here in DC, including me, are a bunch of lying mofo's that only care about themselves and getting votes for another term. Sorry to you punk bitches that bought houses you can't afford. Sorry to you greedy ass auto companies and banks. Sink or swim bitches. I'll give you tax breaks to create jobs, but you best restructure. Pelosi... suck my ass. The hell with spending. The hell with earmarks. The hell with special interests. We are going to give the motherfugin taxbreak to companies that prove to my ass that they are creating jobs in America. Bring them motherfugin jobs back. Lets make it affordable for companies to keep jobs in America bitches, damn!!!!! If they waste money, me and my homies from the southside of Chicago are gonna put a foot up that ass. We will take that money back, and give that poo to a company that is making jobs. Don;t ask me for poo. We dug this hole, we can climb out. Do families run out and spend more money when times get tough? No motherfugers!! They save and trim useless spending!!! That's what America is gonna do. Peace out."

Posted

You do a wonderful black voice.

Posted

You do a wonderful black voice.

I use Samuel L. Jackson as my inspiration when I mock.

Posted

I do James Earl Jones.

Posted

I would do James Earl Jones.

fixed

Posted

fixed

Sleep in this morning?

Posted

fixed

Did Dawg hack into your account?

Posted

I use Samuel L. Jackson as my inspiration when I mock.

You mean you aren't Otah? :eek:

Posted

Otah just crushes people with his super human fist of ass-kicking steel.

Posted

Did Dawg hack into your account?

Dawg is now Quasi Dawg. He's the Diet Coke of Dawg. One calorie, not quite canine enough.

Posted

"I've had Ronald Reagan cloned, he takes over tomorrow." :D

"I've had William Howard Taft cloned twice, one takes over as president, the other sits on Nancy Pelosi... TODAY!"