Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

Holy god Bobby Jindal was awful tonight

63 posts in this topic

it was worse than when tim kaine embarrassed himself.

also southcakpanther you seem to like to bring up obama in response to things i say a lot when i don't think i've ever even mentioned him or defended him or voiced approval for him in here so im not quite sure what you're getting at besides not bringing anything at all to the conversation as usual.

it was worse than when tim kaine embarrassed himself.

also southcakpanther you seem to like to bring up obama in response to things i say a lot when i don't think i've ever even mentioned him or defended him or voiced approval for him in here so im not quite sure what you're getting at besides not bringing anything at all to the conversation as usual.

Most of my comments are not in direct response to you, trust me. I just enjoy voicing my disapproval of Obama whenever I can. However, I do enjoy reading your angry responses. I'm a fan of the Fiz.

I didn't catch any of Obama's or Jindal's speeches... I saw like the last 5 minutes of Jindal last night, but didn't hear a word he said because the wife was yapping.

Why was he responding to Obama anyway, because the pubs see him as the next big thing?

He looks like he's 25 years old.

I mean lol this man is the republican party's next great hope?

aethqh.gif

Racist!

I didn't catch any of Obama's or Jindal's speeches... I saw like the last 5 minutes of Jindal last night, but didn't hear a word he said because the wife was yapping.

Why was he responding to Obama anyway, because the pubs see him as the next big thing?

He looks like he's 25 years old.

They opposite party always has a "response" after a presidential address.

Most of my comments are not in direct response to you, trust me. I just enjoy voicing my disapproval of Obama whenever I can. However, I do enjoy reading your angry responses. I'm a fan of the Fiz.

im never angry.

im never angry.

Me neither. I see the humor in alot of your posts, that's why I enjoy them. I don't think you take yourself as seriously as you portray in your posts.

Bobby Jindal sounds like Lou Holtz.

He needs to take spit breaks to keep from gargling.

They opposite party always has a "response" after a presidential address.

Yeah, I know... I was just wondering how Jindal got to be "it".

No more sthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhpending!!!!