Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Holy god Bobby Jindal was awful tonight

63 posts in this topic

Posted

Here is another clue... People could afford those houses before they were laid off.

I disagreed with the bailout when Bush was in charge and I still disagree with it... I also disagreed with the amount of money that was spent by the Bush admin in Iraq and in general, they were way too liberal with the checkbook.

There are people in a bad situation, laid off, medical bills, etc. that have or are losing their houses... but that's not 100% of those who are going into foreclosure. What about those that did buy too much house and made bad decisions? Are they now to be rewarded for that?

There's a lady that moved into our neighborhood about two years ago... she bought the house and then within a year had refinanced so she could add on and build a pool in the back yard. Her house payment was like $2000 a month... she ended up losing the house. Is the government just gonna bail everyone out no matter what?

Posted

Here is another clue... People could afford those houses before they were laid off.

You have it all figured out, don't you?

Posted

I disagreed with the bailout when Bush was in charge and I still disagree with it... I also disagreed with the amount of money that was spent by the Bush admin in Iraq and in general, they were way too liberal with the checkbook.

There are people in a bad situation, laid off, medical bills, etc. that have or are losing their houses... but that's not 100% of those who are going into foreclosure. What about those that did buy too much house and made bad decisions? Are they now to be rewarded for that?

There's a lady that moved into our neighborhood about two years ago... she bought the house and then within a year had refinanced so she could add on and build a pool in the back yard. Her house payment was like $2000 a month... she ended up losing the house. Is the government just gonna bail everyone out no matter what?

Does she have a pond AND a pool? A pond would be good for you. :)

Posted

If that were true, then the credit collapse probably wouldn't have happened because nobody would have defaulted on their loans.

:smash:

Posted

Liberals always do.

Posted

Here's another clue....subprime mortgages, poor and corrupt lending practices, interest only loans..... Subprime mortgages were given to people that couldn't get a conventional mortgage because their risk was so high. They shouldn't have received a mortgage in the first place.

The mortgage crisis started before the layoffs began happening.

Posted

No, I have politics figured out, doesn't take a genius.

Posted

Does she have a pond AND a pool? A pond would be good for you. :)

If she has a pond, maybe there is some rare two headed salamander living in it that is worth saving. She could get all her stuff paid for.

Posted

No, I have politics figured out, doesn't take a genius.

You don't have to be a genius to get elected either. Just portray one on a big stage in front of thousands of slobbering worshipers. Or, have a daddy that was el Presidente once upon a time.

I wish we could get people in office who actually have a f*cking clue.

Panthro in 2012!!!!!

Posted

You don't have to be a genius to get elected either. Just portray one on a big stage in front of thousands of slobbering worshipers. Or, have a daddy that was el Presidente once upon a time.

I wish we could get people in office who actually have a f*cking clue.

Panthro in 2012!!!!!

Oh so true.

LOL, This guy is the closest we've had to a regular Joe in a long time. Joe attorney, elitist.

Posted

Oh so true.

LOL, This guy is the closest we've had to a regular Joe in a long time. Joe attorney, elitist.

This guy's ego is in for a huge surprise.

Posted

Jindal was bad...Good thing I don't vote for candidates based on their oratory skills.