Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fiz

Holy god Bobby Jindal was awful tonight

63 posts in this topic

You have it all figured out, don't you?

No, I have politics figured out, doesn't take a genius.

Does she have a pond AND a pool? A pond would be good for you. :)

If she has a pond, maybe there is some rare two headed salamander living in it that is worth saving. She could get all her stuff paid for.

No, I have politics figured out, doesn't take a genius.

You don't have to be a genius to get elected either. Just portray one on a big stage in front of thousands of slobbering worshipers. Or, have a daddy that was el Presidente once upon a time.

I wish we could get people in office who actually have a f*cking clue.

Panthro in 2012!!!!!

You don't have to be a genius to get elected either. Just portray one on a big stage in front of thousands of slobbering worshipers. Or, have a daddy that was el Presidente once upon a time.

I wish we could get people in office who actually have a f*cking clue.

Panthro in 2012!!!!!

Oh so true.

LOL, This guy is the closest we've had to a regular Joe in a long time. Joe attorney, elitist.

Oh so true.

LOL, This guy is the closest we've had to a regular Joe in a long time. Joe attorney, elitist.

This guy's ego is in for a huge surprise.

Jindal was bad...Good thing I don't vote for candidates based on their oratory skills.

Here is another clue... People could afford those houses before they were laid off.

I don't think that tells the whole story. The housing market collapse started before large numbers of people got laid off. The Unemployment rate when Bear Sterns collapsed was at 5%, about the same as it was in 2006 when Wachovia bought Golden West. Many people were flipping houses, and when they couldn't flip them anymore, they let the banks take them, and from what I understand, thats what got things rolling downhill.

Jindal was bad...Good thing I don't vote for candidates based on their oratory skills.

One thing I like about Thomas Jefferson. He wasn't big on speeches. He published papers and wrote letters.

I don't think that tells the whole story. The housing market collapse started before large numbers of people got laid off. The Unemployment rate when Bear Sterns collapsed was at 5%, about the same as it was in 2006 when Wachovia bought Golden West. Many people were flipping houses, and when they couldn't flip them anymore, they let the banks take them, and from what I understand, thats what got things rolling downhill.

I blame those damn house flipping shows. Look how easy it is, everybody. Go out and buy a second house!

listen to this yes i know im amazing at the internet