62 replies to this topic

#16 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,850 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:09 AM

Most of my comments are not in direct response to you, trust me. I just enjoy voicing my disapproval of Obama whenever I can. However, I do enjoy reading your angry responses. I'm a fan of the Fiz.

im never angry.

#17 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

im never angry.

Me neither. I see the humor in alot of your posts, that's why I enjoy them. I don't think you take yourself as seriously as you portray in your posts.

#18 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,477 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:29 AM

Bobby Jindal sounds like Lou Holtz.

He needs to take spit breaks to keep from gargling.

#19 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,586 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:36 AM

They opposite party always has a "response" after a presidential address.

Yeah, I know... I was just wondering how Jindal got to be "it".

#20 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:37 AM

No more sthhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhpending!!!!

#21 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:15 AM

Bobby Jindal sounds like Lou Holtz.

He needs to take spit breaks to keep from gargling.

I once suggested that Lou Holtz interview Richard Marshall. Four of the five beat writers doubled over in laughter.

#22 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:32 AM

How come the Republicans only cry foul on spending when the other party is in power? Where was all this outrage when Bush was wasting billions and doing nothing to head this financial crisis off before it got so bad? When will people put America over this partisan bullsh*t? I'm sick of you hypocrites!!!

We've got to do something and not the same things that haven't worked the past couple years. Get a freekin' clue!

#23 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:39 AM

How come the Republicans only cry foul on spending when the other party is in power? Where was all this outrage when Bush was wasting billions and doing nothing to head this financial crisis off before it got so bad? When will people put America over this partisan bullsh*t? I'm sick of you hypocrites!!!

We've got to do something and not the same things that haven't worked the past couple years. Get a freekin' clue!

:Yawn: Thanks for waking me up. I now have a freekin' clue.

I'm all for Obama sending out free money to people who lived beyond their financial means. He should pay off everybodies credit cards too.

#24 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:42 AM

:Yawn: Thanks for waking me up. I now have a freekin' clue.

I'm all for Obama sending out free money to people who lived beyond their financial means. He should pay off everybodies credit cards too.

Here is another clue... People could afford those houses before they were laid off.

#25 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,586 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

Here is another clue... People could afford those houses before they were laid off.

I disagreed with the bailout when Bush was in charge and I still disagree with it... I also disagreed with the amount of money that was spent by the Bush admin in Iraq and in general, they were way too liberal with the checkbook.

There are people in a bad situation, laid off, medical bills, etc. that have or are losing their houses... but that's not 100% of those who are going into foreclosure. What about those that did buy too much house and made bad decisions? Are they now to be rewarded for that?

There's a lady that moved into our neighborhood about two years ago... she bought the house and then within a year had refinanced so she could add on and build a pool in the back yard. Her house payment was like $2000 a month... she ended up losing the house. Is the government just gonna bail everyone out no matter what?

#26 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:48 AM

You have it all figured out, don't you?

#27 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:49 AM

I disagreed with the bailout when Bush was in charge and I still disagree with it... I also disagreed with the amount of money that was spent by the Bush admin in Iraq and in general, they were way too liberal with the checkbook.

There are people in a bad situation, laid off, medical bills, etc. that have or are losing their houses... but that's not 100% of those who are going into foreclosure. What about those that did buy too much house and made bad decisions? Are they now to be rewarded for that?

There's a lady that moved into our neighborhood about two years ago... she bought the house and then within a year had refinanced so she could add on and build a pool in the back yard. Her house payment was like $2000 a month... she ended up losing the house. Is the government just gonna bail everyone out no matter what?

Does she have a pond AND a pool? A pond would be good for you. :)

#28 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 16,538 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:50 AM

If that were true, then the credit collapse probably wouldn't have happened because nobody would have defaulted on their loans.

:smash:

#29 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,187 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:51 AM

You have it all figured out, don't you?

Liberals always do.

#30 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:52 AM

Here's another clue....subprime mortgages, poor and corrupt lending practices, interest only loans..... Subprime mortgages were given to people that couldn't get a conventional mortgage because their risk was so high. They shouldn't have received a mortgage in the first place.

The mortgage crisis started before the layoffs began happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.