#76 weymouthst

weymouthst

#1 zero

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,041 posts
  • LocationMaine

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:22 PM

I have no idea where this thread has gone. Seriously, what, the fugg.

Uuuuum, so anyways, yeah this is good news I am liking this. Get Cam in there with the team and get some synergy going. I like how Cam is all happy right now but it is about time he started less of the showing off kind of stuff and get down to the real stuff.

Start practicing handling the ball off, he will be doing a lot of that.

#77 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:32 PM

I have no idea where this thread has gone. Seriously, what, the fugg.

Uuuuum, so anyways, yeah this is good news I am liking this. Get Cam in there with the team and get some synergy going. I like how Cam is all happy right now but it is about time he started less of the showing off kind of stuff and get down to the real stuff.

Start practicing handling the ball off, he will be doing a lot of that.

pretty sure he hasn't been doing "the showing off kind of stuff"...

can't seem to find a link, but Weinke explained pretty well how much work Cam has been putting in..

#78 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:34 PM

Go to page 2 bleys and D... Damn!!

You're killin me Petey!!!!

Edit: also see who I've given pie to and what they've said about Cam going to this camp. I'm really disappointed in both of you for dragging this out for no reason! An apology would be nice.

Edited by TruCatzFan, 24 May 2011 - 11:37 PM.

#79 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:39 PM

Edit: also see who I've given pie to and what they've said about Cam going to this camp. I'm really disappointed in both of you for dragging this out for no reason!

you're the one who made a big deal about one line of text.. get a fuging clue. I'm not here to chase all of your messages around and pick up clues like this is carmen sandiego..

I'm really disappointed you think I pay that much attention to all of your posts and pie.

next time try not to act like a little bitch and there won't be poo for me to respond about. how's that sound?

Edited by bleys, 24 May 2011 - 11:42 PM.

#80 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • 3,316 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:41 PM

you're the one who made a big deal about one line of text.. get a fuging clue. I'm not here to chase all of your messages around and pick up clues like this is carmen santiago..

Its Carmen Sandiego...show some damn respect man!

Posted Image

#81 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:43 PM

I've been up since around 6am, and am rather tired.. please excuse my ignorance. ;)

oh, and trucatz.. I have 20 posts per page, so my page 2 varies from yours. maybe this puts in perspective how little I care to go back and try to piece this puzzle together..

instead, try to act a little more mature and like your mom has always told you: use your words to communicate how you feel instead of throwing a fit like a 2 year old.

Edited by bleys, 24 May 2011 - 11:47 PM.

#82 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:48 PM

you're the one who made a big deal about one line of text.. get a fuging clue. I'm not here to chase all of your messages around and pick up clues like this is carmen sandiego..

I'm really disappointed you think I pay that much attention to all of your posts and pie.

next time try not to act like a little bitch and there won't be poo for me to respond about. how's that sound?

Now you're a tough guy calling me a Lil bitch?! Lmao! If only you could say that to my face and not a CPU screen! Once again I'll take the high road.

#83 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:52 PM

because you took the high road throughout this entire thread, right? :lol:

#84 Dpantherman

Dpantherman

certified pee-on

• HUDDLER
  • 26,475 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:52 PM

Edit: also see who I've given pie to and what they've said about Cam going to this camp. I'm really disappointed in both of you for dragging this out for no reason! An apology would be nice.

lol, I've made 2 posts in this thread (including this one.)

#85 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,482 posts
  • Location704

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

I got to give him some props, he is doing and saying all the right things.

keep up the good work, cam. :cam:

#86 Ivan The Awesome

Ivan The Awesome

That wasn't a Penalty.

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,913 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 25 May 2011 - 12:56 AM

Sweetness.

#87 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:30 AM

Thread is dropping teh iq points .. / out before racial slurs.

#88 Tarheels23

Tarheels23

Keep Pounding

• HUDDLER
  • 2,718 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 01:31 AM

Swag for the Remember the Titians quote!

#89 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Gonna live and die as a faithful Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 3,477 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 25 May 2011 - 02:23 AM

You guys are putting way to much effort into thinking this is a bad thing.

If you are going to blow our your F__ing Knee while running sprints (aka Kemo(yeah yeah I know it was his achilles)) that is gonna happen whether you are out with your kids or on the practice field. They aren't putting pads on.

If you think that only negative things can come out of this. You are dead wrong. If you have ever tried to throw a football to a player that is fast as lightning and missed badly then you know this will be a huge advantage for Cam. Throwing a football (accruately and with proper technique) to a speed demon takes alot of time. Even if Cam worked with Running Backs, WR and TE the timing will improve.

I believe the work Cam is getting at IMG is going to make a huge difference. However, being able to throw to the guy you are going to line up with on Sunday afternoon is much better than Little Tommy TuTone from BFU Arkansas. Calling the plays you learned in the classroom and watching everyone go out and do it is gonna help.

People need to stop thinking the worst is going to happen. It might but this workout is for the best. The best for Cam and the Best for the Panthers.

#90 Marguide

Marguide

South of the Border

• HUDDLER
  • 5,709 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:04 AM

Cam has done everything right since being drafted by the Panthers. Why can't we, as Panthers fans, just sit back and enjoy it?

Ignore the folks that that prefer to look for the negative in everything he does. We have our shiny new quarterback, and he is working hard to be the best he can be.

What more could we ask for?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com