Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Should've got a Hoveround

19 posts in this topic

Posted

This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps.

Posted

So there's a context that makes it OK to be face-firsted into concrete by a person who's supposed to protect and serve? Let's totally ignore that the guy is in a wheelchair.

...and yes, people sometimes need the use of a wheelchair because their legs don't work as well for a long duration. They don't necessarily need to have totally useless legs to be in a WC.

That was a lot of blood in case some of you didn't notice.

Posted

So there's a context that makes it OK to be face-firsted into concrete by a person who's supposed to protect and serve? Let's totally ignore that the guy is in a wheelchair.

Of course there is.

...and yes, people sometimes need the use of a wheelchair because their legs don't work as well for a long duration. They don't necessarily need to have totally useless legs to be in a WC.

And sometimes people use them for less honest reasons. Again you know nothing about this person or the circumstances of this arrest.

That was a lot of blood in case some of you didn't notice.

Its a head wound. They tend to bleed a lot without being immediately life threatening.

Posted

WOW!

With a statement like that, I'm quite sure you're used to getting "head wounds".

Posted

I guess before the videotape started rolling, the handicapped man was "resisting" the officers. That is pathetic, they should be fired.

Posted

Guy was probably being black in public.

1 person likes this

Posted

Guy was probably being black in public.

I know. how dare he!

kidding of course.