#107 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 03:56 PM

omg you are so missing out

OMG yeah, Maher is so being an uninformed condecending ass towards religion, you've got to check it out. It's like nothing he's ever done before.

Oh... wait...

#108 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:02 PM

So uninformed you even had to admit he was "sort of" right, which is about as ringing of an endorsement as I can ever hope to muster from someone who's so butthurt about a repetitive "uninformed condecending ass."

#109 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:06 PM

So uninformed you even had to admit he was "sort of" right, which is about as ringing of an endorsement as I can ever hope to muster from someone who's so butthurt about a repetitive "uninformed condecending ass."

"Sort of" isn't really a passing grade for a political/religious piece imho. More like... a feeble attempt at making a point... very feeble in this case, which almost makes a point, but fails.

And Butthurt? Not really. It's just classic Maher garbage. He's an ass. Always. Its no wonder why he appeals and fits in with the brooding throngs of modern Hatetheists.

#110 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

I agree with about 85% of Maher's argument. Christian should not condone torture. OBL on the other hand deserved it. We should not rejoice and celebrate it, but "Turn the other cheek" only goes so far.

Turn the other cheek. That means two strikes. Jesus didn't say turn the other cheek then turn it back and turn again. OBL killed people in New York, Pennsylvania, and in DC. That's three strikes. What happens after strike three? You're out.
Jesus was a baseball fan.:D

#111 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:15 PM

Again, I'm happy as hell he died, and I hope that bullet rattled around for a while very slowly, but you just interpreted your own version of what you wished Jesus would have said. He definitely didn't say "turn the other cheek until it becomes too difficult too."

#112 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:17 PM

Again, I'm happy as hell he died, and I hope that bullet rattled around for a while very slowly, but you just interpreted your own version of what you wished Jesus would have said. He definitely didn't say "turn the other cheek until it becomes too difficult too."

You only have two cheeks, unless you want to count the ones on your ass.:rolleyes: Then there are four.

But like I said, Maher is pretty much right on torture and celebrating the death of OBL. I just don't agree with his statement that we must forever be defenseless b/c his interpretation of the Bible says so.

#113 blackcatgrowl

blackcatgrowl

Trolls live here

• HUDDLER
  • 6,944 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:23 PM

You only have two cheeks, unless you want to count the ones on your ass.:rolleyes: Then there are four.

But like I said, Maher is pretty much right on torture and celebrating the death of OBL. I just don't agree with his statement that we must forever be defenseless b/c his interpretation of the Bible says so.

^^^

#114 cptx

cptx

Junkhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,524 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 05:40 PM

I wonder if Mahr knows where the moon came from... :D

#115 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:06 PM

Correct again.

Always love to hear a anti Christian make "expert" comments about Christians. Talk about your hypocritical jack ass.

#116 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:09 PM

If you're a Christian conservative you probably won't like it.

I'm not a Christian, but I still cant stand him. Even when i agree with him.

#117 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:12 PM

omg you are so missing out

Posted Image

#118 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:33 PM

Good thing I am not a Christian, because I was thrilled when that fugger died. It just sucks that he went out without feeling a thing. He should have burned alive like the poor folks who were trapped in the top floors of the WTC buildings.

Damn, that post felt great!

Edited by chris999, 26 May 2011 - 12:07 AM.

#119 ChucktownK

ChucktownK

Gitmo Nation Detainee

• HUDDLER
  • 12,043 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 06:34 PM

#120 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,515 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

Always love to hear a anti Christian make "expert" comments about Christians. Talk about your hypocritical jack ass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com