Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Peace offering to teh liburools

24 posts in this topic

Wasn't this posted just a month or two ago? I remember laughing out loud at Shirley McClain.

Obviously this idea has one major flaw. If the liberals get all the minorities then there is no reason for the conservatives to get the cops.

I dunno... I sure as hell is a conservative.... a Taft conservative.

In this turbulent political climate of apathetics spouting off "yes we can" and calling it real earnest action towards change.. we may need the loved/hated ACLU soon... you never know.. I think a lot of the kind of talk in that letter (^^^^^^^^^^) is why we are sitting on the sidelines right now.

I shake my head and sigh as Nancy (yappy dog) Pelosi and Obama twist the country down the toilet like the rest of you- but lets at least try not to alienate too many people, ok! We are outnumbered, we know it, they know it, and we have to find an advantage in these times and run with it... we as a party can't just say the same things that have been said by the GOP politicians that are watching C-SPAN instead of voting down the Fairness Doctrine right now... that kind of language only makes us smaller.. in my honest opinion, I guess. I suggest we sit and wait till these guys make complete asses of themselves & their party (they will, and soon) , and then rise to the occasion to take back what was lost... the party is now forced to make some changes... hopefully some good ones.

Perhaps this is a Bizarro Fiz?

Bizarro Zod would be more apropos.

:lol:

Give em 8 years in the #1 spot and take it away and not 2 months in, they've crossed their arms, stomped their little feet and said they're going to hold their breath until they die if the evil liberals don't leave them alone

Classic

:lol:

Give em 8 years in the #1 spot and take it away and not 2 months in, they've crossed their arms, stomped their little feet and said they're going to hold their breath until they die if the evil liberals don't leave them alone

Classic

I know, I am so like you just described except I have big feet. But at least I'll be doing some good when all these non-deserving people receive my hard earned tax dollars. Makes me feel like a philanthropist.

This chain e-mail makes a lot of sense. I want to keep the South for the conservatives. You liburools can have the NE and the west coast. :P The libertarians can have Oklahoma. This will be a good spot to launch your "Down with the GOP and Dem" sorties.

P.S. Obama won NC, so we keep the Panthers.

P.S. Obama won NC, so we keep the Panthers.

hey I'm with you, but call them the NC Panthers and see how all the slurred speachers cuss you saying that the team belongs to both states :lol: