Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peace offering to teh liburools

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Perhaps this is a Bizarro Fiz?

Posted

Perhaps this is a Bizarro Fiz?

Bizarro Zod would be more apropos.

Posted

:lol:

Give em 8 years in the #1 spot and take it away and not 2 months in, they've crossed their arms, stomped their little feet and said they're going to hold their breath until they die if the evil liberals don't leave them alone

Classic

Posted

:lol:

Give em 8 years in the #1 spot and take it away and not 2 months in, they've crossed their arms, stomped their little feet and said they're going to hold their breath until they die if the evil liberals don't leave them alone

Classic

I know, I am so like you just described except I have big feet. But at least I'll be doing some good when all these non-deserving people receive my hard earned tax dollars. Makes me feel like a philanthropist.

Posted

This chain e-mail makes a lot of sense. I want to keep the South for the conservatives. You liburools can have the NE and the west coast. :P The libertarians can have Oklahoma. This will be a good spot to launch your "Down with the GOP and Dem" sorties.

P.S. Obama won NC, so we keep the Panthers.

Posted

Who's WE, sucka?

Posted

Not You.

Posted

hey I'm with you, but call them the NC Panthers and see how all the slurred speachers cuss you saying that the team belongs to both states :lol:

Posted

Your mom belongs to both states.

Posted

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury I give you exhibit A :smilielol5:

Posted

This shouldn't even be a problem, as all liberals were supposed to fly to Africa with Alec Baldwin after Bush won in '04. Must've had something to do with Republicans failing to buy tickets for 85% of them, we really dropped the ball on that one.

Posted

This shouldn't even be a problem, as all liberals were supposed to fly to Africa with Alec Baldwin after Bush won in '04. Must've had something to do with Republicans failing to buy tickets for 85% of them, we really dropped the ball on that one.

In your face, libs. :D