Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Awesomeness!!

2012 Republican nomination...who are (would) you voting for?

21 posts in this topic

I know this... if Palin gets the nomination I would be forced to vote for Obama. Holy crap.

Zombie Reagan

btw still trying to figure out why you care so much.

I know this... if Palin gets the nomination I would be forced to vote for Obama. Holy crap.

I don't even know who you are any more. :(

and no, I wouldn't vote for Palin.

You do still like boobs, right?

I don't even know who you are any more. :(

and no, I wouldn't vote for Palin.

You do still like boobs, right?

Nice cover there chico... :lol:

Stop internet stalking me.

Ok, maybe I would vote for the third or fourth party candidate. ;)

1 person likes this

If its Palin V Obama, I will probably just skip the presidential portion of the ballot again. I doubt Palin has a chance of winning the republican nomination.

Probably won't win, but I'm voting for Paul. Unless it's a close race between someone else (such as Romney or Pawlenty) and Herman Cain. Then I'll put my vote toward Cain.

I think I would have to vote present.

Justr make sure when it gets to the general, mash the R button. Pull the R. Fill in the spot beside the R fully with a number two pencil. Punch a freakin HOLE in the R spot. Here make sure you punch through the card and any card that may be stacked up on that spot. Member the chad. If its punch, I will be sure to poke it thruogh and wiggle it round a mite! Pull the R handle. Taxes are still way too high. Let the blood suckers deal with it with what we are already giving them. They are all assholes and need to go. Just the democrats want to get more of OUR money to deal with they problems.

You are confusing voting and your kindergarten classes Arts and Crafts period. Now drink your milk and lay down on the mat.