Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Favre Is Throwing Again...

65 posts in this topic

Posted

inb4 third jersey on sale poster

Posted

1. Why bring up Matt Moore? This has nothing to do with him.

2. Oh no, one of the worst posters here doesn't like my opinion on something, how will I recover?

3. He's had a great career, but that has nothing to do with how he'd play next year and how he'd contribute to a team. His decision making has always been terrible and now his natural gifts are deteriorating and he's just not good anymore. He had the gift of a great running game and a solid defense and performed terribly.

4. I don't know why you had any respect for me in the first place. I've insulted you since you joined and deservedly so. You have to give respect to get respect and I've given you none because you haven't earned any so I'm confused on why you've given me any.

5. SWAG is a joke and anyone who REALLY takes it serious needs help.

You are a fuggin joke dude. Everyone here knows it. I don't need 4 points to defend an ignorant comment like you do.

u say he's a sorry ass QB, and then try to tell me he's a good QB, but passed his prime. And who said anything about him playing next year.

Like I said you're a fuggin joke!

Posted

You are a fuggin joke dude. Everyone here knows it. I don't need 4 points to defend an ignorant comment like you do.

u say he's a sorry ass QB, and then try to tell me he's a good QB, but passed his prime. And who said anything about him playing next year.

I read 5 points.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys need to put on your wranglers, pull out your junk, and become friends. Just my opinion, don't shoot the messenger, just put on some wranglers and rock out with your cock out.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys need to put on your wranglers, pull out your junk, and become friends. Just my opinion, don't shoot the messenger, just put on some wranglers and rock out with your cock out.

LMAO... can't we all just get along?

Posted

In other related news...

Seinfeld is still telling jokes and Oprah is still giving women advice

The Rapture is upon us

Posted

he wouldn't waste his time with any team that wasn't playoff bound.

Posted

favre doesn't teach idiot

Posted

favre doesn't teach idiot

Are u making stuff up again? Where did I say anything about him teaching!?

Posted

The thing about Favre is,the man could start for maybe ten teams in the NFL. There are a ton of sorry ass quarterbacks in the NFL.

Nowadays Favre is one of them AND he is a huge distraction.

3. He's had a great career, but that has nothing to do with how he'd play next year and how he'd contribute to a team.

:hurray:

Are you this dumb in real life or just on a message board?

1 person likes this

Posted

How is this relevant to the Panthers?

Posted

I used to be a really big Farve fan but he is such a narcissist it isn't even funny. He is worse than a 17 year old girl.

Desmond Howard won him his super bowl, anyway.