Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

842 posts in this topic

Flopping is part of the game.

Flopping is part of the game.

Which is why NBA is a joke compared to the other major sports.

Measuring greatness on single game postseason wins?

Why don't you just measure it on head to head regular season matchups, that's about as important as single game playoff outcomes.

You compared the best all around player in the NBA to Shannon fuging brown. Forgive me if I don't try to have a rational discussion with someone whose basketball knowledge consists of a school girl crush on the "black mamba".

Refs are doing a terrible job. There could be a fight in this game if it continues.

Lol if the Heat win how mad are LeBrick fans going to be when Wade wins MVP?

lolololol

Wade def will get MVP

It's almost like he doesn't give a FUG about Lebron! He's like I needed you to get back... Now since I've been here before let me show you how it's done!

1 person likes this

Wade def will get MVP

It's almost like he doesn't give a FUG about Lebron! He's like I needed you to get back... Now since I've been here before let me show you how it's done!

I'll give LeBrick props and say he was outstanding leading up to the finals, but it's pretty damn obvious whose team this is when it matters most.

2rcs591.gif

1 person likes this

I'll give LeBrick props and say he was outstanding leading up to the finals, but it's pretty damn obvious whose team this is when it matters most.

2rcs591.gif

No doubt!

"Make sure MYteam follows me! I'm the leader of the team and a captain, I gotta make sure my guys follow me!".

D Wade at half

As long as LBJ is the one being compared to MJ, I'm sure he doesn't care.

But to back LBJ, the Mavs are leaving Wade 1v1 almost every possession while LBJ is doubled almost immediately.

Let's see if the Heat can finish this game... As long as Wade has the ball I'm pretty confident; in fact, even if we Lose with the ball in his hands I won't be mad.