Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Taharqa

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America   18 members have voted

1. 1. Was OJ Simpson's murder trial a trial of all black men in America

• Yes
    • No

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

842 posts in this topic

I am sure most would say the Bulls team, especially the later ones. But then again, it's two different eras. It was much more competitive during NBA's heyday so I'm not sure you can compare the two. It's also different though because of how the teams were assembled. MJ didn't come together with Pippen and Rodman one summer and decide to play on one team. MJ stayed with his team through the thick and thin. Obviously there is nothing wrong or no rules against how LBJ, Wade, and Bosh got together, I'm just not a big fan of it. And I think that is how a lot of people feel.

Mavs in 7, Dirk for finals MVP.

1 person likes this

Heat in 7 with both teams losing 1 game @ home

Heat in 7 with both teams losing 1 game @ home

This. If the Mavs are to win they have to win in 6 IMO. Mavs winning game one for me.

as much as i want the mavs to win i think heat will win it in 5.

Yo... That intro went HARD as fug!!!!!!

OK, I've noticed this on multiple TVs... ABCs broadcast every once in a while goes out of focus... wtf? It's not just tonight either... anybody else see this?

1 person likes this

OK, I've noticed this on multiple TVs... ABCs broadcast every once in a while goes out of focus... wtf? It's not just tonight either... anybody else see this?

I haven't noticed it, but I'm watching on DirecTV HD. I know for a fact that when I'm at my boys house his cable does that though... On every channel not just ABC.

Btw, I'm lovin the avatar! Share some of that swag million dollar man!!

1 person likes this

Pat Riley is napping

I saw that too. I thought at first he was looking at his phone then I noticed his eyes were closed lol.

Dirk/Kidd deserves this championship more than any other player on the floor, but I always liked Juwan Howard so that will be a saving grace if the Heat win.