#137 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

Heat choked tonight. No excuses for how they closed it out at the end. Give Dallas credit, they kept fighting and found a way to get a big win. I still like the Heat in 6, and expect a better overall performance on Sunday night. King and the Heat need their haters more than ever right now. Im confident they wont let them down.

#138 Implied Volatility

Implied Volatility

Evil Speculator

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 589 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:03 PM

why would you not put bron on dirk?

What was LeBron going to do? Besides watch Dirk score the winning basket.

#139 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,691 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:05 PM

Heat choked tonight. No excuses for how they closed it out at the end. Give Dallas credit, they kept fighting and found a way to get a big win. I still like the Heat in 6, and expect a better overall performance on Sunday night. King and the Heat need their haters more than ever right now. Im confident they wont let them down.

Posted Image

Art thou maddeth?

#140 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:37 PM

What was LeBron going to do? Besides watch Dirk score the winning basket.

Lebron is a top 3 defender in the league. He is a smarter player and defender then Bosh.

No fault on Bosh though, the help never came. Plus, it's fuging Dirk.

#141 chabber

chabber

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:04 AM

Posted Image

I swear he's mastered the art of controlled falling. Stuff like this is why I've always hated Wade. He might be the nicest guy on earth.....but he plays like a bitch!

#142 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:41 AM

The guy is looking for a foul. Christ get off him. Every single player in the NBA tries to force the foul and they try to the sell it to the ref.

#143 C-A-T-S

C-A-T-S

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:53 AM

Why did Bron and D-Wade stop driving and settle for jumpers the last 6 minutes of the game?

Why did the Heat not use the foul they had to give at the end?

So many questions :(

Edited by C-A-T-S, 03 June 2011 - 12:56 AM.

#144 Panthers128

Panthers128

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,283 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 01:54 AM

Why did Bron and D-Wade stop driving and settle for jumpers the last 6 minutes of the game?

Poor coaching comes to mind.

#145 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

• HUDDLER
  • 4,221 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 02:25 AM

is there a team in the NBA that flops more than the Heat?

disgrace to the NBA. each flop should come with a $100k fine at least.

#146 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:41 AM

Its just sad now, time to lay down. THIS is Dwayne Wade!!!

Glad the Mavericks didn't have this attitude.

Why did Marion have a GREAT game while going against Lebron Pippen? I thought he was Mr. Lock down D?

The Miami defense is good, but highly overrated due to playing poor offensive teams in the East. I think the Mavs will get a lot higher point totals back at home and the Heat won't be able to match it.

It took a horrible shooting night (37%) by the Mavs for the Heat to pull out a close one in game 1. I don't see the Mavs shooting that poorly again.

The Mavericks bench has yet to explode, when it happens, Miami won't be able to match the point output w/ just the big 3. They were horrible game 1 and just OK game 2 where as the Miami bench is basically non existent.

Dirk has yet to explode. He's done it 1-2 times a series and it's only a matter of time before he has a game where everything thrown up goes in.

If the Mavs can win down 15 in the 4th w/ 6 minutes left at "the hardest place to win this post season" and with one of the big 3 going off, I really like the Mavs' odds back at the AAC.

This will be a good series as shown by the first 2 games, but this game is going to be tough to swallow for the Heat. After the Mavs have had come back wins vs. a team this post season (game 1 vs Lakers, game 4 vs OKC), the other team has lost every game after that in the series. Just something to think about as the Mavs play at home the next 3 games.....

#147 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:50 AM

Lebron is a top 3 defender in the league. He is a smarter player and defender then Bosh.

No fault on Bosh though, the help never came. Plus, it's fuging Dirk.

Top 3 defenders let their man go 9-14 for 20 points??? Defense must not mean what it used to mean.

Don't let ESPN fool you w/ Lebron's flashy blocks and break away dunks on steals. Anyone w/ a good first step can blow by Lebron too. Lebron just has a leaping ability to contest it most of the time no matter if he's beaten. He would've done no better than what Bosh did.

#148 Fright

Fright

The best never rest.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 03:58 AM

The same reason Roy did. The same reason Kobe did. The same reason KD did.

Marion and Kidd are severely over looked as 1 on 1 defenders. Most of the dunks and lay ups by Miami were blown assignments or turn overs by Dallas through out the game, not just Wade and LBJ blowing by their man and tossing it down. You won't get many easy baskets vs. the Mavs late game D.

Marion and Kidd are excellent at keeping their man in front of them and great at playing pick and roll D.

The foul to give on the other hand, I have no answer for lol.

Edited by Fright, 03 June 2011 - 04:02 AM.

#149 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:10 AM

Because they were up 15 then went 3 ball happy trying to knock them out, of course none of the went down.

I personally believe that we just witnessed our first case of Lebron being jealous of Wade getting more shine than him! He tried to take over the game when he should have been going to Wade. It was obvious that he tried to take over the game late with absurd shot selection that he's accustomed to making. This time they didn't go down.

They learned their lesson... Trust me on that one. This hurt them bad, but it's like Wade said in the postgame, there's no other team he'd rather be going through this with.

If they would have won that game in blowout fashion ratings would have dropped off dramatically. All this did was delay the inevitable, now the Heat can win it in their own floor.

If they get to game 3 and it's close at the end, and they choke again, then we have a problem... I think they'll smash em in game 3. they just got embarassed at home when they should have won. You're bout to see them come like never before.

#150 TruCatzFan

TruCatzFan

Phil 4:13

• HUDDLER
  • 6,470 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 03 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

Posted Image

I swear he's mastered the art of controlled falling. Stuff like this is why I've always hated Wade. He might be the nicest guy on earth.....but he plays like a bitch!

Dirk did actually hit him in the eye with the follow through, but I think it was a GREAT no call. It should have never come down to that play anyways. If they call that the refs would have ruined the series. Can u imagine if that would have gone down though...totally different convo we'd be having this am. They blew it big time!

The difference between the Heat and OKC is that the Heat will smash them in game 3. Even after that huge comeback, Dirk was subdued in his presser, he knows that the Heat are going to respond in a big way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users