Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tarheelpride

Infamous 2

39 posts in this topic

Flood Town in the game is horrible. Why make an area full of water in a game where you play as an electric person?

I'm guessing thats the point. That's like saying why have a level filled with lava when the main characters body is incapable of withstanding temperatures ranging from 1300-2400oF (700 to 1300oC) as a result of hot molten or semifluid rock erupted from a volcano or fissure.

Hell, Superman is from a planet filled with his natural weakness.

Check out sites like PS3trophies.com and PS3trophies.org to rid yourself of your ignorance on the subject.

Trophy *****.

I download the first Infamous from the Welcome Back Program. I'm enjoying it. Will pick up Infamous 2 in the future.

Flood Town in the game is horrible. Why make an area full of water in a game where you play as an electric person?

After you berated the first one, you decided to acquire the sequel?

just beat the first one, badass ending. will get the 2nd one.

Just started on this after taking forever to beat part 1.. Thankfully there are fewer blast shards and dead drops to look for. I also wonder if the extra content will be buyable on PSN anytime soon?

I think the user-generated content is gonna be a cool feature.

The real enemy in Infamous was the unbeatable fence.

I don't recall that enemy.

Beat the game twice. Loved the endings to it. Don't see how they'll pull off an inFamous 3 at the moment. Trying to get everything at the moment. All the dead drops/shards/etc...

Some of the new powers feel awkward but I like that you can get both sets when you beat the game. I missed that shield when I was playing the evil path.

For the love of god I cannot find that last dead drop!

For the love of god I cannot find that last dead drop!

Check where you first entered New Marias, when you had to get past the militia blockade.

1 person likes this

Thanks brah that was it