Photo
- - - - -

Bismack Biyombo and MarShon Brooks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
61 replies to this topic

#1 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

These are the guys I want at 9 and 19, if they are on board.

I think we need to come out of this draft with a defensive stopper who is athletic and a scoring wing who is athletic.

In the 2nd round its hard to predict who will be there but a big like Jordan Williams or a scorer like Etwan Moore would be solid imo.

What do you guys think?

#2 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

MarShon

#3 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:00 PM

Bismack

#4 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:21 PM

I'd take it. I'm borderline obsessing over this draft as I check sites on a daily basis and am just waiting for new information to pop up. Biyombo does look to be sliding and should be there for our pick in which case I vote yes. Also, Brooks seems to be climbing up the ranks and honestly might go before 19. But if he is there I would be for it as well. Granted that he is the best available prospect on the board.

Edited by MusikmanLP7, 30 May 2011 - 11:24 PM.
Grammatical Errors

#5 HeatCheck

HeatCheck

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

I like both of these guys as I have noted in the Prospects Thread. I wouldn't mind drafting these guys either.

Although it was just a draft combine, I liked what I saw from Marshon Brooks. He can score though, he had that 50 point + plus game. I think they still lost that game. I wish he was a 3 instead of a 2, because we could really use a 3. The SFs outside of say Derrick Williams (some see him as a 4) really aren't that great.

#6 Its The Milk

Its The Milk

Justice

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:47 AM

The SFs outside of say Derrick Williams (some see him as a 4) really aren't that great.

I personally think Kawhi Leonard, Chris Singleton and Jordan Hamilton could be very solid SF's. Leonard as a Gerald Wallace type player and Singleton as a shut down defender. Also if Hamilton could just realize that some of the shots he takes are stupid then I think he would be a great scorer. However it is reported that Hamilton doesn't seem to have the love for the game that other do and that's kind of a turn off for me at least.

#7 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:50 AM

I personally think Kawhi Leonard, Chris Singleton and Jordan Hamilton could be very solid SF's. Leonard as a Gerald Wallace type player and Singleton as a shut down defender. Also if Hamilton could just realize that some of the shots he takes are stupid then I think he would be a great scorer. However it is reported that Hamilton doesn't seem to have the love for the game that other do and that's kind of a turn off for me at least.

Yea, I like Leonard and would probably take him if on board but he might go top 6 or 7.

Singleton would be solid too at 19 but its too early to really know what will happen with these guys.

#8 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:51 AM

I'd take it. I'm borderline obsessing over this draft as I check sites on a daily basis and am just waiting for new information to pop up. Biyombo does look to be sliding and should be there for our pick in which case I vote yes. Also, Brooks seems to be climbing up the ranks and honestly might go before 19. But if he is there I would be for it as well. Granted that he is the best available prospect on the board.

I hear ya, I love the NFL and NBA draft, esp when my team has multiple picks.

I know people are acting like this draft will suck but who really knows how good these guys can be.

#9 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:12 AM

MarShon

i see Jamal Crawford 4.0

#10 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:01 AM

i see Jamal Crawford 4.0

Nice comparision, that is exactly what he need off the bench. Flip Murray provided that and we never got his replacement and that hurt us imo.

#11 bLACKpANTHER

bLACKpANTHER

º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º

HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:06 PM

seems like a sharp individual.. not a dummy like some..

OH- and check out the Crawford comment.. REP ME!!!
lol

i like him even more.....

#12 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:39 PM

I like both of these guys. I'd also be okay with Tobias Harris at 19. I really see him as a solid pro for many years.