Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g5jamz

Weinergate

384 posts in this topic

Nothing to say about the content of his rhetoric, they only have comments about him slangin' dick. It's '98 again.

Nothing to say about the content of his rhetoric, they only have comments about him slangin' dick. It's '98 again.

Chris Lee didn't show his dick and he resigned...

LOL...cool. I never claimed authenticity of said dingaling.

Someone needs to get to the root of this. Rodeo?

man what if there's an investigation and it turns out that not only was he telling the truth, but f*cking breitbart was involved... again

would you plz killyoself g5?

What I like about this guy is his style of debate and banter. I wish everyone in our congress would have lively debate strictly on their views and its shown live, not on main news networks, like C-Span. Pretty much like GB does. I think large shouting style debate could be a good venting process for this congress so they can learn to deflect the media and just compromise for f*ck's sake.

Imagine these two sides trying to grill each other live against each others views. If they were given the go to shout, interject, and be an dick constantly, we can probably get a feeling of what type of people they are from multiple perspectives and begin electing better officials. Additionally, when debate get's this heated, you can definitely tell which one's have a set of balls to back themselves up and not give some lame deflecting excuse. So be a dick and have some balls...weiner...uhg

I wish our congress acted like the house of commons. If democrats would all act more like Weiner they might have actually done a lot more with their gains in the previous elections.

Holy poo how many just pure absolute lies does this Brietbart dude have to peddle before people stop giving him attention? He's going to end up in jail like his O'Keefe sidekick eventually.

I wish our congress acted like the house of commons. If democrats would all act more like Weiner they might have actually done a lot more with their gains in the previous elections.

Hence why he is the new target. It's not accidental.