Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weinergate

386 posts in this topic

Posted

Really?

Actually I said he wasn't hacked, if you read the thread.

And I didn't say the girl knew nothing about it, she did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by stirs

the woman indeed got the pic from Wieners account

Brietbart reported the happening. What is your beef?

Oh yeah, Wiener is a dem. If he wants, the FBI can find out if it was hacked, easily clearing Wiener

RODEO:

No, she didn't. The woman had never seen the photo before. The photo was never posted to Weiner's account. Only 1 Twitter user claims to have seen the photo on Weiner's account, and it's the guy who sent "screencaps" of it out.

Posted

See I could be a booger too.

I am sure you could. :)

Posted

attachment.php?attachmentid=34721&d=1307898174

Presidential Ticket Announcement

Rumor has it that Eric Weiner is going to run for president,

and he has chosen

attorney general Holder as his running mate. Get your Weiner-Holder bumper

stickers early, before they are all gone!

1 person likes this

Posted

Really?

You have very poor reasoning skills. What I meant by the sentence is that I was quoting her as saying she had never seen the photos, I didn't make it up out of thin air.

Try not to act so stupid.

Posted

You have very poor reasoning skills. What I meant by the sentence is that I was quoting her as saying she had never seen the photos, I didn't make it up out of thin air.

Try not to act so stupid.

But, again, she didn't say that. You asserted a lot of things in this thread, on your own.

Posted

Sorry, but that's true. The only people I've heard complain about him sending pics like that were women. I have yet to hear any man complain about anything other than the fact he tried to bully the media into dropping it and lie his way out of it.

then how do you feel about jon kyl? that guy lied on the senate floor, got called on it, and responded with "that wasn't intended to be a factual statement." kyl's lie was directly related to his job. weiner's wasn't. if what weiner did is reason for controversy, surely you'd accept no less than kyl's immediate resignation.

Posted

then how do you feel about jon kyl? that guy lied on the senate floor, got called on it, and responded with "that wasn't intended to be a factual statement." kyl's lie was directly related to his job. weiner's wasn't. if what weiner did is reason for controversy, surely you'd accept no less than kyl's immediate resignation.

I had never heard of Jon Kyl, but if what you say is true I would. And don't call me Shirley.

Posted

But, again, she didn't say that. You asserted a lot of things in this thread, on your own.

I asked you nicely to stop acting so stupid.

"I am a 21-year-old college student from Seattle. I have never met Congressman Weiner, though I am a fan. I go to school in Bellingham where I spend all of my time; I’ve never been to New York or to DC. The point I am trying to make is that, contrary to the impression that I apparently gave from my tweet, I am not his girlfriend. Nor am I the wife, girlfriend or mistress of Barack Obama, Ray Allen or Cristiano Ronaldo, despite the fact that I have made similar assertions about them via Twitter.

There have never been any inappropriate exchanges between Anthony Weiner and myself, including the tweet/picture in question, which had apparently been deleted before it reached me. I cannot answer the questions that I do not have the answers to. I am not sure whether or not this letter will alleviate any future harassment. I also do not have a clear understanding as to how or why exactly I am involved in this fiasco. I do know that my life has been seriously impacted by speculation and faulty allegations. My reputation has been called into question by those who lack the character to report the facts."

Posted

I had never heard of Jon Kyl, but if what you say is true I would. And don't call me Shirley.

Shirley the liberal media would've made shire you've heard of him. They never cut lying republicans a break.

Posted

Shirley the liberal media would've made shire you've heard of him. They never cut lying republicans a break.

At least you didn't tell me to stop acting stupid.

Posted

That's just pissing in the wind.