63 replies to this topic

#1 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,678 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 11:55 PM

The dude arrived at his son's baseball game in a state helicopter, got out of the chopper and into a limo to ride the 100 yards to the field.

Meanwhile parents have to pay 500+ bucks a year for their kids to ride the school bus because he has to cut spending somewhere. rofl.

http://www.nj.com/ne..._at_sons_h.html

#2 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:43 AM

uh, have you seen how fuging fat he is? i'm surprised they don't wheel him out on a gurney to and from his helicopter.

#3 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,384 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:17 AM

wow what a lazy ass.. 100 yards? really?

#4 jim stone

jim stone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 04:36 AM

Fugin libbies dont waist time kicking any possible candidate mentioned. Just got to think how much the Mfer from the opposition waist on his "vacations". Sh!t! This one was easy to dispose of! :o

#5 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:44 AM

Posted Image

#6 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:55 AM

http://www.nypost.co...UkQJXhYrnR9L6OI

President Barack Obama stepped in to help coach his younger daughter's basketball team even when she wasn't there.

White House officials said Obama helped coach 9-year-old Sasha's team today in suburban Maryland because a regular parent-coach was unable to attend.

What was going on at the time? here I'll make it easy...

http://www.socialstu...ests2011_10.htm

Mubarak has now fled the government and the capital, leaving behind a newly appointed Cabinet, including Vice President Omar Suleiman, to pick up the pieces. That Cabinet will remain for the next few months, until new elections take place across the country. Mubarak had promised to stay on as president — even though he had ceded all his presidential powers to Suleiman — but the overwhelming preference of the swelling protests not only in Cairo but across the country was that Mubarak, as the symbol of the oppression that the people felt, must go.

He left in his wake a sea of protesters in Cairo and smaller groups of protesters elsewhere, still demanding the removal of the country's repressive emergency laws, which give police broad powers of arrest and interrogation and also rmake it relatively easy for the government to control the country's streets and messages to the world. Police and the army have largely stood by and watched as the protests have grown in size and intensity. Looting has been evident but sporadic. (In particular, some precious treasures from the Egyptian Museum, including some very rare artifacts from the tombs of King Tut and Akhenaten, are missing.) Altercations have become violent, and hundreds of people have been killed, with many more injured. However, with some of the Tahrir Square protest numbers topping 200,000, nothing in the realm of a bloodbath has occurred.

The army has begun to dismantle tents slept in by protesters in Tahrir Square. Soldiers are urging protesters to go home or return to work. Labor strikes are still on, and banks have been closed in response. The government has released a number of political prisoners and also, more importantly, reaffirmed the country's relationships with its neighbors, particularly Israel, and with the rest of the world.

Oh yeah, I think he played golf too....:jc: I mean...70+ rounds in 2.5 years the odds are good he did.

#7 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:12 AM

http://www.cbsnews.c...0-10391695.html

The number of limousines owned by the U.S. government increased by 73 percent during the first two years of the Obama administration, according to a new report by iWatch news.

An analysis of General Services Administration data reveals the federal fleet has increased from 238 limos in 2008---the last year of the Bush Administration--- to 412 limos in 2010. Much of the increase was recorded in the State Department under Hillary Clinton.

while you are driving your own car and buying your own gas. Taxpayers bend over!

#8 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:23 AM

Oh and I am sure there is a party tonight or this week at the White House the taxpayers are paying for....and you are not invited.

#9 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:27 AM

This does go towards all politicians' credibility.

Kindof like the thread last week in which g5 was questioning some libs credibility over saving US Auto when she had only foreign owned cars. I seem to remember some of the libs that are pouncing all over Christie in this thread defending that politician last week.

#10 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:33 AM

This does go towards all politicians' credibility.

Kindof like the thread last week in which g5 was questioning some libs credibility over saving US Auto when she had only foreign owned cars. I seem to remember some of the libs that are pouncing all over Christie in this thread defending that politician last week.

I wasn't defending her last week. I was just pointing out that the article only mentioned ONE of her cars, not all of them. Of course I haven't bashed this idiot either, so I guess I'm not one of the ones you're talking about. However, I do think this is worse than the car issue.

#11 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,347 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 06:45 AM

I wasn't defending her last week. I was just pointing out that the article only mentioned ONE of her cars, not all of them. Of course I haven't bashed this idiot either, so I guess I'm not one of the ones you're talking about. However, I do think this is worse than the car issue.

Agreed, since this is tax-payer waste related.

But, still goes to credibility.

#12 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:11 AM

if there's one thing this fat fug needs, it's a 100 yard walk.

btw jangler, your team's the one clamoring for "fiscal responsibility". a hypocritical republican? in my america? it's more likely than you think. oh, and the president is the chief diplomat, so comparing him to some lardass state politician who can't handle a 100 yard walk isn't exactly apples to apples. one hosts foreign leaders regularly. the other literally cannot stop eating. oh, the fuging president of the united states ordered more limos? the nerve. governor fatass requires a helicopter and a limo just to get to his son's baseball game because he is a wasteful hypocrite with no self control? b-b-b-but obama!

hell, i remember some posters talking about christie as a viable candidate for the presidency. if this tubby fug can't balance his own diet, you can't really trust the guy to balance the country's budget. oh the laughs that will be had if this guy ever runs (well, takes a quick step, pulls a muscle, wheezes and sits down).

#13 Jangler

Jangler

• HUDDLER
  • 47,201 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:33 AM

Boy....that civility lasted how long?

Dems and libs are the first to complain about it and then are the first to call names....:lol:

#14 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,615 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

Boy....that civility lasted how long?

Dems and libs are the first to complain about it and then are the first to call names....:lol:

I dunno about that, some of the more conservative posters are consistently the most rude here on the huddle, I don't think being an asshole is limited to political affiliation.

#15 Panthro

Panthro

aka Pablo

• Moderators
  • 23,765 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 09:04 AM

Good thing he's anti-teachers unions

In times of economic crisis this whole argument is over the fact that I asked people to not take a raise for a year and pay 1.5% of their salary towards their benefits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com