Photo
- - - - -

Chris Christie and the taxpayer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
63 replies to this topic

#61 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 June 2011 - 10:17 PM

He reimbursed the state today for the trip. Good decision.

#62 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:59 PM

Christie's wife and daughter just showed up.

Posted Image

notice the "daughter" flipped the bird?

#63 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

HUDDLER

Posted 03 June 2011 - 04:09 AM

You fugin Nazi. You and your master race. Over half the people you see today are fat or even obese. I want you to think of the people in your family that are fat and "disgusting". Or does that remark only apply selectively. What would they think of you if they read what you have written. I can tell you. They would not think of you at all. They would just get a bit more depressed. Frankly, I think the stuff they feed the cows to make them fat and lazy is getting to us. You just want to make fun of them.

Obama takes a helocopter to the freakin airport.

fatty spotted

being repulsed by people with no self control or self respect makes me a nazi

sweet godwin bro. that is exactly like the systematic extermination of millions of people

Did you know that 71.7 percent of African-American males and 78.0 percent of African-American females are obese?
They're cool, though, right?
I mean, it is whitey's fault afterall....

lol, for a guy with a criminal justice degree from the university of phoenix, you sure don't know much about sociology

hmmm, black people are disproportionately poor, more likely to live in food deserts, and less likely to have the income to eat right. yes, this is the exact same as a wealthy politician who can't handle a 100 yard walk.

are all black people poor? no. are all white people wealthy? no. are there white people who are poor and live in food deserts? absolutely. are your statistics (and race-baiting) useless without taking into account the over-representation of black people in the lower classes? yes.

if it makes you feel better, i'll rephrase it. if you have the means to eat well and you're fat, you are a disgusting piece of poo.

Edited by cantrell, 03 June 2011 - 04:20 AM.

#64 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 03 June 2011 - 12:15 PM

blame whitey

figures